Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Oh wow I'm so surprised.
Cool.

I'm completely ambivalent about E3 at this point. Actually, gonna be honest, I was always ambivalent. I'm introverted enough to know that a week at a massive thing like E3 is my idea of hell so I never would have gone. I know some people see it as Gamer Christmas but in summer. My Condolences to those who did care.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

This is a thing I wish more live service games would do on the way out. When the doomclock begins counting down for them, they should just say "fuck it" and give every player everything in the game for free and let them go nuts until it all goes away anyway.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

This is a thing I wish more live service games would do on the way out. When the doomclock begins counting down for them, they should just say "fuck it" and give every player everything in the game for free and let them go nuts until it all goes away anyway.
Still not playing, though I know my brother won't mind. If he bothers to remember, he has the game. He's going through is back catalogue right now.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

View attachment 8421
Which is weird, because she some aging in RE5. Yeah, it was stressed of being controlled by Wesker with that parasite, but looks older in 5, than she does in Death Island. WTF, Capcom? You already aged your female characters fine in Street Fighter. Why not RE as well? Hell, Claire looks older than Jill, and Claire is about 6 years younger. And they're using the "slowed her aging" excuse Parasite Eve used! At least the first PE already established Aya's aging would be slowed down at the halfway point in the game, and something she was not happy about!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Speaking of RE:

I really hope this is some elaborate April fools prank. Because wow, some people really have nothing better to do.
This bullshit of one of the highest caliber. I know some people don't like Ada's performance in RE4Remake, but it ain't worth harassing the actual actress over. I think Gao did a fine job, and she's supposed to mostly cold and distant in this one. Ada's doing a job she doesn't exactly doesn't like, because Wesker is footing the bill, and Leon remains distant from her from what happened in RE2Remake. Even then, she does care for Leon and helps him out, despite his cold rebuffs and later thanks her. Nothing against the actress in og RE4 (she did her job too), but they turned Ada into Trish, and Ada sounds like a flirty Bond girl. Like I said before, Ada has not had consistent characterization or character development since OG RE2. RE2 Remake and RE4 Remake is the most consistent characterizations she's gotten in a long time, and this actually works. I stand by that. Shinji Mikami for years stated how shitty story was and how he handled the characters. So even regrets what he did.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland