General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Then again, the live action Sonic movie turned out better than expected.
The first live action movie would have been a disaster had they not redesigned Sonic entirely. That still took a lot of crunch and effort, and that same VFX studio that did the crunching for the first movie got shut down. Another case of people on the lower end having to fix the mistakes for the people up top, yet the people at top don't get in trouble for it nor lose any money. The first movie is really a 7 out of 10. 6 if you're that cynical or were expecting so much better. Sonic 2 on the other hand is a huge improvement in a B+ movie.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Yet if you embed a video here you can watch it just fine. Fucking youtube.
Third vid in and it's unrelated Daily bloody Wire ads already. Fuck those obscenely rich bully kunts buying their failed-actors way into everyone's lives whether we want it or not. Blocker's back on for good. While slightly less convenient, got an app or two for YouTube filtering n stuff like Newpipe to switch to, luckily.

Reactions: Casual Shinji

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Andre Braugher, the actor behind Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine Nine, has passed away.

A damn shame, he was a standout in the show. I don't know his other work, but he was definitely a talented man.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Or he could just, you know, not do that
I thought Sucker Punch already had a director's cut when it released on DVD. What can he possibly add at this point? If I didn't like it the first two times, I'm definitely not going to see another cut of the film. I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see either version.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I thought Sucker Punch already had a director's cut when it released on DVD. What can he possibly add at this point? If I didn't like it the first two times, I'm definitely not going to see another cut of the film. I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see either version.
Ah, but the film was misunderstood, you just didn't get the brilliant satire or whatever.

Eh, he should just accept he failed, and his movie was awful in several ways and learn from the experience and move on.

Reactions: BrawlMan