General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
The president of post-production in Marvel - third behind Feige and the other one - has been forced out. Rumors about overworking VFX artists and blacklisting people who don't put up with impossible demands. Que conchuda.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They don't get into the negative talk. The negative articles about Alonso neither trust. I don't blame them. They do point out the know problems with Marvel's recent outing for a few years now. Still give it a watch for some insight.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Zachary Levi called out the Rock on Instagram for blocking any attempts to integrate Shazam into Black Adam and vice versa. More importantly I guess, he also basically confirmed that the Rock did imagine himself as the new pillar of DC alongside Superman.

I'd trust either of them about as far as I could throw them, but the lack of anything Shazam in Black Adam and vice versa was so ridiculously noticeable. It was clearly intentional, and not some kind of scheduling issue or whatever.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Zachary Levi called out the Rock on Instagram for blocking any attempts to integrate Shazam into Black Adam and vice versa. More importantly I guess, he also basically confirmed that the Rock did imagine himself as the new pillar of DC alongside Superman.

I'd trust either of them about as far as I could throw them, but the lack of anything Shazam in Black Adam and vice versa was so ridiculously noticeable. It was clearly intentional, and not some kind of scheduling issue or whatever.
It's even more pointless for them to fight each other when the whole DC Universe is being rebooted, and WB-D wants neither back.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

So this is as close to Shazam vs Black Adam we'll get in the movies, huh?

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales

This keeps being recommended despite holding an illogical refusal to click further. So assuming we're working off 'The Ring' logic here, I gotta share with all you suckers in the vain hope it'll cease harassing me.

We hardly knew thee.

Wonder if steroid use might be involved. A body like an Olympian god is not easy to maintain. And is way more common a habit than many would like to assume.

Last edited:

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Wonder if steroid use might be involved. A body like an Olympian god is not easy to maintain. And is way more common a habit than many would like to assume.
Apparently the woman involved has already recanted her accusations and supposedly he was arrested as a formality. If Majors' lawyer to to be believed. So anything is still possible basically.

Reactions: BrawlMan