Generic Sex Thread

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Some sort of physics-based innuendo. Like one about me being a bottom quark and her being a bottom antiquark (or vice versa) and how we should make some bottomonium (real thing in physics). Or calculus. Maybe some joke about the area under her curves which I can't come up with right now.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Hm. For me to drop my pants, no questions asked, I think it would have to be a guy or girl who's on my freebie list. You know, the lists you and your significant other have that say if the opportunity presents itself to hook up with the people listed, you can go for it and the other can't get mad at you for cheating. Beyond that, I'm not sure there's a whole lot you could do. I tend to like to know the people I bang.

WonderWillard

Feb 4, 2010
If a pretty good looking girl walked up, and said, "I love the following video game series: Mass Effect, Halo, Assassin's Creed, Half-Life, Warcraft, Dragon Age, and Elder Scrolls. Oh and also I love Battlestar Galactica and A Song of Ice and Fire." I would get naked pretty frakkin fast.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
If she pressed herself against me and inhaled sharply up my neck before kissing me deeply, then bit her lip as she stepped away either towards a bed or into a room with a bed.

My ex described me as a clothing-ninja.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
If it's my girlfriend, we're alone, and we're both obviously "excited". Nothing else. I stay faithful to her :)

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
I'd have to be at least half drunk and think she looked like female Hawke from DA2. Then she would have to select the flirtatious option on the dialog wheel. Either that or it would have to be a girl who I thought was attractive and I knew she shared my overall hatred for humanity. Though she would still have to select the flirtatious option or else I'd just kiss her.

Edit: The girl would also have to be a gamer.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
ChuQue37 said:
Question time: What is the one thing that if the opposite sex came up to you and did, would make you drop your trousers immediately without a second thought?
Hold a gun to my head and mug me for my trousers. If they need them that badly, they can have them.

Michael Brunson

Jun 4, 2011
....Really

This would be a great post if it were all females posting, but I'm a guy in his sexual prime. If any woman I found attractive came up to me all she would have to say is "drop your trousers" and I would.

I just realized that I am way too easy...

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
Speak.

I am a voice gal, so if a guy's voice sounds attractive enough to me then I am all over that with very little regard to how they appear physically. A prime example would be Alan Rickman. I don't care how old he gets, the things I would do to that man...

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
rockingnic said:
"Let's have sex." in a very flirty way and has to be at least attractive to me and.
I'll have sex with her and let it be just that...

What?! I'm a guy
Pretty much exactly that.