"Get back to your own countries!" Says illiterate woman on tram O_o

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"I GONE N I VOTE BNP CUZ I LUV DEM BRITZ N ALL WE LUVLY PEEPOLE WE ALL DOYIN COS DEESE BLAADY FORAANERS WEREZ ALL DA LUVLY BRITUSH LIK ME OI WEESH DIZ CUNTRY WER SAMFIN EGEN WIIIISH WAZ MOAR LIK ME INIT YAH."

Stupid ****.

Viral_Lola said:
And apparently she doesn?t care about what she says around her kid? I?m just surprised nobody slapped her but honestly, these people are everywhere. Some are just more vocal about it.
Seemed like she was using the presence of all those Nerrigar-Fricans to 'teach' the kid, to me.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
oh and out of the woodwork they came...

I don't know if it's illegal to be racist in Britain, but it doesn't really make sense to arrest somebody because they say something which offends somebody in a public setting, since that would be a slippery slope with no well-defined end to it.

I do think that the public transportation system should be allowed to kick her off the train though.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:
Question, how do you know from the video that she is illiterate?
Chavs usually are :D If she was educated in the way I was at least, I'm pretty sure her argument would have far more structure and make more logical sense, using proper reference, possible historical proof. The only thing that made any sense was go back to your fucking countries, you fucking nicafriga, whatever or whoever that is :D
I disagree entirely. A College-level education is a far fly from just being literate.

That being said, I've never met a Chav, but I understand it to be a stereotype.

You're angry that she's stereotyping, and then you fire back with a stereotype?

Nergy

Jul 21, 2011
"I do feel sorry for her, and while she might have had an interesting opinion in regards to immigration" Just so this thread can continue without getting derailed into how you can even remotely agree with this woman, can we have a sarcasm tag with what you just said? Please tell me it was sarcasm. At no point would she have an "Interesting opinion" on immigration. Her idea of immigration control would involve snipers stationed in watch towers along the borders.

You can tell she was saying all of that bile because she's drunk/drugged up and thought "I've got an innocent child in my arms, nobody can beat me up!"

Before anyone says "Well, freedom of speech and all that" let me give you another sticker-phrase you can use:

"The freedom to swing your arms ends at my face"

Yes, she can say all of that, but every single person in that carriage has the right to tell her to shut the fuck up.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
zehydra said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.

I don't know if it's illegal to be racist in Britain, but it doesn't really make sense to arrest somebody because they say something which offends somebody in a public setting, since that would be a slippery slope with no well-defined end to it.

I do think that the public transportation system should be allowed to kick her off the train though.
I think it was a bit more than that, she was technically 'harassing' which would be the same as me walking down the street shouting racial insults at any Indian, White person or Chinese person I happen to pass, I would be arrested, and rightfully so, my behavior was uncalled for.

To make matters worse, her language was aggressive, insulting and foul in front of children.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
zehydra said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

Excellent, I knew it was going to happen but I thought I'd try.

It is illegal to be racist to someone else in Britain. Racial abuse is a crime here and frankly I support it.
It makes perfect sense, might I refer you to <link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intentional_infliction_of_emotional_distress>intentional infliction of emotional distress. Yes she's covered in the extent that no one has the right to silence her, but thank christ we get to punish her.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Well if nothing else she's got balls. Even if I did share her opinions (which I don't) I wouldn't have the nerve to voice them like that on a tram full of black people. However, that is where my appraisal of her ends.

Kashim117

Jun 12, 2010
Zantos said:
You know the best thing about this?

A woman has been arrested after an online video apparently showed a woman abusing ethnic minority passengers on a packed south London tram.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875
Hopefully the child will be fostered and the woman locked up. Sad really.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
DressedInRags said:
Hey, you're the controversial avatar guy! Haha, sorry.

Thank you for giving me hope, you've summed it up perfectly. If anything this gives me more faith in the British legal system.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Vanguard_Ex said:

hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
zehydra said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

If she was arrested, it would have (should have) been because she was inciting racial hatred, not just because she'd expressed a racist opinion.

No one's going to arrest you for saying "there's too many Arabs!", or "blacks are all violent".

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:
Chavs usually are :D If she was educated in the way I was at least, I'm pretty sure her argument would have far more structure and make more logical sense, using proper reference, possible historical proof. The only thing that made any sense was go back to your fucking countries, you fucking nicafriga, whatever or whoever that is :D
I disagree entirely. A College-level education is a far fly from just being literate.

Trust me, I have met a lot of chavs, they all talk just like that 'nice' 'lady' and are all thick as planks.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Woodsey said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

zehydra said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

If she was arrested, it would have (should have) been because she was inciting racial hatred, not just because she'd expressed a racist opinion.

No one's going to arrest you for saying "there's too many Arabs!", or "blacks are all violent".
I'm not sure I understand the difference. Can you incite racial hatred without saying racial opinions?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

Don't be ridiculous. We should punish people who break the law to abuse others for absolutely no reason. It isn't that it's unpopular, she's actually infringing on other peoples' rights.
Woodsey said:
DressedInRags said:
You keep being legends, lads.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:

Trust me, I have met a lot of chavs, they all talk just like that 'nice' 'lady' and are all thick as planks.
Likewise, she might say that all the black people she meets are a certain way and are destructive to British culture. How am I to take either of what you have to say seriously when you rely on that kind of evidence?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
zehydra said:
imnotparanoid said:
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:

Likewise, she might say that all the black people she meets are a certain way and are destructive to British culture. How am I to take either of what you have to say seriously when you rely on that kind of evidence?
Yeah well she proberly smells funny /lame comeback ;3

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
That's humanity today for you: Freedom of Speech for all (unless it's speech we don't like)

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

Also I thoroughly recommend you really assess your thoughts and make sure you know what you're talking about before you bring sarcasm into a human rights debate with a trainee journalist.