"Get back to your own countries!" Says illiterate woman on tram O_o

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
pulse2 said:
I do feel sorry for her,
Wait, what? Why? Why does she deserve pity?

pulse2 said:
and while she might have had an interesting opinion in regards to immigration it all just came out as pointless jabber.
"Interesting"? How? She's just a racist prick. She doesn't have any sort of "interesting opinion" buried under there.

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
Silly Europeans and their "public transportation". This is why God invented SUVs and petroleum and the USA. We never have problems like that here. Racism, sure, but never on a tram!

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
This just in: British = white?

"you ain't british, you're black"

derp

This [http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/pictures/2011/10/17/miranda-kerr-s-new-victoria-s-secret-lingerie-shoot-115875-23494486/] story is way more interesting

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Volf99 said:
Other peoples rights? What right? The right to not be offended? lmao, video explains it all:
No, the right not to be racially abused on the way home from work by a mouthy little shit. :p There's a difference between giving offence and inciting hatred. This woman should not be lauded for taking a stance against political correctness - she should be condemned for her utter racism and intolerance.

She should not have been arrested, no, but she should have bloody well been thrown off the tram.

circularlogic88

Knower of Nothing
Oct 9, 2010
Jedihunter4 said:
pilgrumator said:
I'd just like to say that I'm from the American "Deep South" - one of the most stereotypically racist and xenophobic areas that I know of - and I haven't seen someone that overtly racist in my life. I know KKK members (not the smartest bunch, those neo-nazis, and I don't associate with them outside of classes for fear of catching ignorance like it's some sort of contagious virus, but I've talked with them) and they're not as blatant about it, even when their drunk.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that she should be shot into the deepest reaches of space and left to chat with whatever creatures reside within.
hang on, you have talked to KKK members and have associated with them to the the point that you have been around them when their drunk?

i'm not being ott but if your pretending to be okay with people that are members of a group that are overtly open about their hate of entire races and are responsible for atrocities and to my knowledge are an illegal organisiation, just to make your own life a little easier an from the sounds of it you know the difference from right an wrong then your in no position to judge anyone.
Must be really nice living up in that ivory tower of yours. Are you suggesting pilgrumator goes and loudly vocalizes opinions of the KKK and NeoNazis in an environment where pilgrumator could be faced with physical repercussions? Much like the woman you're trying to defend? Last I read, he said they weren't overtly racist. As in, loudly vocalizing their opinions in a public venue. Even when they do a rally, they go through proper channels to legally spout their hate-fuel.

Jedihunter4 said:
just because they "keep it on the down low" does not make them any better, this woman is deeply misguided and ignorant but underneath is expressing a growing concern within British society of "out of control" immigration an national culture quite literally being replaced and creating segregated communities
Last I checked, he didn't say anything about the KKK or NeoNazis being any better than the train woman.

Jedihunter4 said:
the KKK shot an hung people and burnt people alive, unless your in an episode of quantum leap then you've got not excuse, and your in no position to decide right an wrong if your even saying "hello" to people who are members of such groups to make your own life easier. If your so sure why have you not informed the police?
So because KKK did bad things he isn't allowed an opinion on judging people who have racist outburts in the UK?

This is what your argument sounds like:
Do you go out around London and loudly proclaim your disgust of skin heads? No? Then you're alright with them? Then by your own logic you have no right to judge this woman or anyone because you tolerate skin heads.

That's a fallacy. This whole article is frothing up every would-be scholar of human rights on the escapist and is causing a lot of hateful speak.

Think before you type.

ChaosEternal

Feb 4, 2011
Bobbity said:
We actually had someone like this on a tram in my city once. I hopped on with a friend, and there was a guy up the front screaming abuse at the Jewish man sitting next to him. "It's a good thing you don't believe in hell, because that's where you're fucking going!" was one of the many, delightful quotes I have from that experience. He got louder and louder as more people started yelling at him, until the tram driver thankfully threw him off.

Tirunus said:
Freedom of speech is the right to say what you wish, freedom of speech is not screaming obscenities at random black people on a crowded tram.
There's not much else to say - you nailed it.
Funny how people like that don't realize that Christianity is just Jesus's take on Jewish laws. And that Jesus was a Jew. >_>

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I really wanted to punch that ***** in the mouth.

I can't belive there's still so much racism in this day and age. This is why we can't have nice things.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
...I can't seems to hear her. I guess bigots are getting lesser and smaller voices. OK, let's move on then.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
pilgrumator said:
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that she should be shot into the deepest reaches of space and left to chat with whatever creatures reside within.
In space...no one can hear racism. And a sequel later, the ***** is back!

ChaosEternal

Feb 4, 2011
pilgrumator said:
That is pretty harsh. I think it would be better to try to get her to understand that they are people just like her.
Also I hope her son doesn't end up as racist as her. :p

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Magichead said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
No, we support someone being criminally charged for being an offensive **** and threatening physical violence. Expressing an opinion doesn't require you to board public transport and begin ranting incoherently about how there are too many black and brown people, swearing repeatedly at anyone who tells you to button it, and threatening people. And it's CCCP, CCP are a company of Icelandic game developers - if you're going to try casting someone in a negative light, at least get the name of the organisation to whom you are comparing them right.

EDIT: And for fuck's sake, if all you "land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" types are going to jump in, at least get it right, she was charged with a racially aggravated public order offense, not "racism".
The CCCP? What? You do realize that I was referring the political party in the PRC, which is called the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), right? lol, take a look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_China

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Bobbity said:
Volf99 said:
Other peoples rights? What right? The right to not be offended? lmao, video explains it all:
No, the right not to be racially abused on the way home from work by a mouthy little shit. :p There's a difference between giving offence and inciting hatred. This woman should not be lauded for taking a stance against political correctness - she should be condemned for her utter racism and intolerance.

She should not have been arrested, no, but she should have bloody well been thrown off the tram.
That I can agree with. It goes too far when you arrest her, but I'm not against kicking her off the train.

beniki

May 28, 2009
mr. awesome said:
I also love how the guy behind her gets up to do something, from the looks of it, violent; but is stopped by someone next to him.
You mean the black dude who's restrained by what looks like his white girl friend? That also made me smile. Shows how much of a minority that mouthy female dog really is.

To be fair, she's probably a single mum, on hard times and just finally snapped in the wrong place with an arse who thinks it's their right to upload it to the internet.

Kind of interesting that we're getting to the point of not being able to make mistakes without it being uploaded to failblog, and then picked up by what passes for reporters these days.

Still, a mum should know better than to put her kid in danger like that.

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
All this video shows me is another person is tired of what truly happens in a "multidiverse" country.

If you think this is disgusting come on over to Canada(specifically Ontario) and the shit that gets said about people. HA! This video was lightweight.

The woman needs to learn to not expose her child to that environment, he will grow up to be racist, that is a sure thing.

Krat Arona

Jul 12, 2010
Just goes to show you, we Americans may be a collection of assholes, but that doesn't mean we're the only country with assholes for citizens XD

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
So you're saying verbal abuse should be protected under freedom of speech? Well, at that tare, why not make it okay for people to fire guns in public just because they have a right to own them; let's allow people to drive with reckless abandonment just because they bought the damned car; let's give people the right to use their pet rabbit to go about and spread rabies to the children of the neighborhood. *much sarcasm*

Having the right to posses something does not give you the right to use it in a manner that is harmful to another individual.

EDIT: First on this page!! :D

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
This slutzilla sounds like she supports the BNP.

And no one supporting BNP should be allowed to roam free or even speak.