Get Hammered With These Mass Effect Character Cocktails

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Dr Snakeman said:
You know, I think that, for my 21st birthday, I'm going to take part in as many geeky drinking games and imbibe as many nerdy beverages like these as I can before blacking out.
Then how about
I advice you to play it with beer or other low alcoholic beverages because otherwise I doubt you or your friends will make it past the Pokemon tower.

RootBrewski

Aug 1, 2008
Okay I'm a bartender, and I have to say, the only two that sound appealing are the the neck snap and the shadowbrokertini. I'm going to try pushing both tomorrow when I'm working. The rest are either gross sounding or have such unusual ingredients that you probably cant get them in most bars.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
These cocktails all sound terrible and you should all be ashamed. That said I would totally drink all of them and hit on every member of my crew.

I bet when you get to the bar it will be like 10 bucks extra for ice.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Hahahaha saw this a few days ago, me and a mate already decided to do all these on the one night.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
some of these drinks sound great, but don't you ever water down Glenlivet with vodka, or anything for that matter.
I think Zaeed's drink of choice would be Glenlivet, topped with Glenlivet, mixed with Glenlivet. Served in a tall glass. Down in one, and feel the pain go away.
Shadowbrokertini does sound pretty decent though.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
I don't drink unless it's a holiday or special occassion...but for once I'll say: "BUST OUT THE BOOZE AND LETS START MIXING!"

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
I may have to try some of these, a few sound pretty nasty though. I agree with Bazaalmon, Zaeed would not waste perfectly good Glenlivet by putting vodka in it. Perfection does not need to be mixed with anything. Why isn't there any Joker drink?

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
DustyDrB said:
I think I love Jack now. That's my kind of drink.
Second place: Zaeed. I luurrvve whiskey. AND whisky.
Jack's drink reminded me of a shot I tried once that also employed a sauce as one of it's ingredients. After that, I may give the Psychotic Biotic a miss. Although the image says it tastes awful, the Heat Sink doesn't sound that bad to me really.

Now we just need one for Legion. If a synthetic actually drank, what would it put in a cocktail?

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
Mordins drink sounds quite nice actually they do like that blue stuff which ive never tried though so im not sure what those ones would be like

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
I don't think any self-respecting krogan would drink the Tankbred. Leave that girly stuff to the asari.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
VeryOddGamer said:
I'm disappointed that Tali's drink isn't the Te'Keelah Se'lai.
I love you. Have all of my babies.
OT: Don't really drink much, but the Seaside Sunrise seems okay.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Commander Shepard should have 3 drinks. All a different color. All unsatisfying, and all result in the same thing- a wicked hangover in the morning.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
The Priiize sounds delicious.

Apart from the bitters...That just seems like a weird addition. But maybe I just have a weak imagination.