Get Hammered With These Mass Effect Character Cocktails

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
These sound pretty good. =3 Though my Scottishness obliges me to pick some holes:

The Psychotic Biotic - Jack Daniels is bourbon, not whisky.

Jessie on the Rocks - You don't mix a single malt like Glenlivet with anything. If you're paying 25-30 quid (about 50 bucks) for a decent bottle of whisky, you sure as hell don't water it down with vodka. Or water. Also, over here a "[Big] Jessie" is analogous to "sissy" or "coward" so the choice of name could be better. =p

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
I might lay off the Red Bulls for the ones that include it but most of these sound delicious, or at least exciting to try! Though I'll probably only be able to two-by-two funds-wise.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Personally i drink;

Cocktail; "The Bioware". Its three glasses of tap water with food colouring in them; one dyed red, one dyed green one dyed blue. All equally disappointing.

I felt like laughing and crying at the same time.

Kind of like the Double Rainbow guy.

OT: Along the veins of the Te'Keelah Se'lai, I think that the Shadowbrokertini should be renamed the Singularitini, in honor of Liara's favorite biotic attack.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
I think the Memory Stealer actually doesn't sound bad, but I guess I'm alone in that opinion. :(

Trillovinum

Dec 15, 2010
Shield yourselves because this will hammer you so bad it'll feel like you've been stabbed with a sword.

also I love Mordin so I'll try that one

Shavon513

Apr 5, 2010
What a fun article :) A great way to cope with the horrible endings and to remember the characters before the sh** writing rendered everything pointless.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I'd probably stick to the sweet stuff, so someone set me up with one of Tali's drinks. Hold the emergency induction port, please.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'd go for either Kaidan's, Wrex's or Javik's drink. Despite being fun and creative, the others are way too sweet for my palette.