Getting up early hate thread

Flitt7788mulee

Feb 6, 2011
8:15am, college soon, it is absolutely freezing outside; fog and everything. Whole day ahead of me and all I want to do is sleep.

See you on the other side...

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Early is a relative term. Sometimes the crack of noon seems far too early for me to get up.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
I live in australia it's currently quater past 7 pm and i have to get up at half past 6 am to catch a bus into school so i share you hate for early morning wake ups.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
It's almost midnight now and have to get up about as early as you and I have a test I am not ready for in my first class...Kill me now.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I don't mind waking early. For whatever reason I don't like waking up late. Feels like I have wasted a day. It's 8.24 a.m here in sunny England. Have to leave for 9 a.m lectures in 6 minutes *waves bye*

Saboten

Sep 13, 2010
I'm not in school right now and I dont have a job yet so 11 am is early for me and by god, you do not want to wake me earlier than that, I've been known to end small children if I cant get my 10 hours...

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
sam42ification said:
I live in australia it's currently quater past 7 pm and i have to get up at half past 6 am to catch a bus into school so i share you hate for early morning wake ups.
I used to get up at 6 every morning for school, and eventually I started getting up earlier and earlier simply because I liked to be ready to go come 'go time'. Now I get up at 4:30 every morning because I prefer mornings to nights. So yeah, morning person here, I'd make a truly terrible vampire/creature-of-the-night.

Flitt7788mulee

Feb 6, 2011
Veldaroth said:
It's almost midnight now and have to get up about as early as you and I have a test I am not ready for in my first class...Kill me now.
I have to learn how to use molding equipment or something very early today which I cannot be bothered to do. Providing no one talks to me until about 11am I should be fine xD

Oh look at the time, I have to go....FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Bleh, waking up every day at 7:45 to get to school. Waking up on Saturday at 8:30 to get to badminton coaching and Sunday can be as early as 7:00am if I have a badminton match. Damn I hate mornings. I wanna sleep till 12:00 like I usually do T^T

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
I don't think the universe should exist before 7 a.m. Depending on what kind of a weekend I have had that time may vary up to 11 a.m. I just get angry at everything for nothing more than being there.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Biosophilogical said:
sam42ification said:
I used to get up at 6 every morning for school, and eventually I started getting up earlier and earlier simply because I liked to be ready to go come 'go time'. Now I get up at 4:30 every morning because I prefer mornings to nights. So yeah, morning person here, I'd make a truly terrible vampire/creature-of-the-night.
I can't stand Waking up early. I know you get used to it but it doesn't make it any easier to get up. I find the hardest part is finding the modivation to take off the sheets and get up. I usually lay there for 10 mins contimplating wheather to get up and if it really matters if i go to school today. Once im past that phase im fine.

Rob Shogun

Sep 17, 2008
Try getting up at 5:30 to get to work for 9 but also doing it on your day off so you can help get your respective other half sorted out as well! damn you internal alarm clock!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Ugh... 9 o' clock lectures are the bane of my existence. It's so hard to resist the snooze button, whoever created that is an evil genius.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
sam42ification said:
Biosophilogical said:
sam42ification said:
I can't stand Waking up early. I know you get used to it but it doesn't make it any easier to get up. I find the hardest part is finding the modivation to take off the sheets and get up. I usually lay there for 10 mins contimplating wheather to get up and if it really matters if i go to school today. Once im past that phase im fine.
I love waking up early. The only problem is that at 4:30, because of the rain, it is overcast and dark, which sucks because it isn't pissing down rain (I also love the rain).

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
I have to get up at 10 tomorrow for work. Awesome ? The day after I get up at 7. And even better ? Thursday I get up at 6.

Why so early. I work at Mcdonalds and were having a free give away Wed-Thurs for a new item that... Is just terrible (by our standards).

On the flip side, 3 day work week. But then again... 3 day work week, 4 days of sitting around.