Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
There is only one answer to this:
[http://store.steampowered.com/app/45100/?snr=1_7_suggest__13]
It won't be the worst game ever, but you won't find a better gag-gift.

Captain_Dreadmor

Nov 7, 2012
dessertmonkeyjk said:
Have you ever heard of The You Testament? This is what happens if you let a egotistic one-man team make his own interpretation of the bible in this RPG.

ninja'd but seriously anything by the guy who made the you testament because the you testament itself is free and all his games are terrible

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Revelations 2012 is possibly the most terrible PC game to come out in recent months.

It's so bad it actually beggars belief that someone would actually make it. Your roommate would possibly hate you forever for buying it for him.

Not even some hilarious commentary from Jesse Cox (OMFGcata) could save that game from it's sheer terribleness.
Ed130 said:
Revelations 2012

A low quality Left 4 Dead clone.

Captcha: dead air (no, not weird at all...)
This. So much this.

Seriously, the people who are saying things like ME3 and CoD or Medal of Honor don't know bad until they've seen Revelations 2012.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Witty Name Here said:
I recommend Left Behind: Eternal Forces. It's under the radar enough that your friend probably hasn't heard of it, and the name may mislead people into thinking it's "badass".

<youtube=Uh7PdqfO2WM>

From what I understand, it's both really poorly designed, and offensive to everyone. In the game you're encouraged to "convert" heathens after the rapture to christianity so they can be "saved"... But it labels Muslims and Roman Catholics as "heathens" as well (it's VERY fundamentalist Protestant) so if your friend is either of those (or just plain atheistic) he'll have a special hatred of the game.

Overall, I think this should be your pick.

EDIT: I almost forgot about the biggest controversy around the game. While converting is the main goal, you can still complete your missions by encouraging your followers to murder non-protestant christians, the only downside is a "loss of points". But it says something about the developers when murder is considered a secondary option when conversion is off the table.
I actually have this one. While it's like Call of Juarez: The Cartel in poor design having horrifying implications, it's not actually that awful, and is downright mind-bogglingly detailed in some areas. I'd give it 4/10, you could do much worse.

Worse, like Stalin Versus Martians.

It's literally Josef Stalin versus alien invaders.

http://stalinvsmartians.com/screenshot0009.jpg

What could go wrong?

Answer: EVERYTHING.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Silvance said:
I need to get my roommate a present for his b-day, and I'm trying to find the most horrendous PC game I can find (he only plays PC.)I'm taking all suggestions, but I'd prefer a more recent one, i.e. last 6 years or so; one that'll be easily compatible with Windows 7. Thanks!
I'll suggest a game I've actually played! Hotel Giant 2!

(I bought it cheap, because I thought, hey, maybe if this is half as fun as SimTower, it'll be okay.)

X-Blades is another possibility, as it may appear outwardly as if you're attempting to get your roomie an actual game.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Mangles69 said:
BernardoOne said:
Big Rigs!
Wait so where are the trigger happy Escapist mods? This is obv a low content post...but w/e, only I seem to get the warnings...

OT: Get him Catherine. No joke. Many lols and trolls will be had.
See the Flag button beside the post and quote buttons?

That may summon the wrath of mods upon this low content poster.

Also Catherine isn't available on PC (OP requested PC only games for his room-mate).

Pr0

Feb 20, 2008
Just get them The War Z.

Take my word for it, its got Golden Turd Award 2012 written all over it.

Well it would, if you could see the writing through all the horribly stretched textures, bad speedtree usage and hilariously thrown together chinese art farm assets they've bought to try to make it look like they've been "working on it for a couple years".

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
postal 2 recently got greenlit on steam. it was a really shitty game when it came out, and now its a really shitty game that looks hideous

Baron_Rouge

Oct 30, 2009
Oh come one...Brink? Dead Island? Mass Effect 3? Those can't be the worst games out there. Surely at worst they'd be average, and just overhyped. If he wants the worst, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, Revelations 2012, Postal 3, Leisure Suit Larry...if only he had a PS3, you could get him the Men in Black III tie-in! I hear that's crushingly awful.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Ed130 said:
Revelations 2012

Low quality? More like no quality. It is so bad I couldn't even stand watching Jesse play it.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Ed130 said:
Revelations 2012

I don't know man the modeling on those bananas is pretty reasonable.