Give me a topic and your position and I will argue with you.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
You know people can just say obvious facts and easily beat you?

1)Jesus was real!
2)Murder is a better crime than rape
3)If CoD wasn't popular there wouldn't be any hate

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
I find it preposterous that, should a person somehow be granted senses he had not already experienced, he would be able to make any sense of them.
What do you think?

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Coca-cola Classic is and always will be better than Pepsi Cola. BAM!! Argue that, if you can.

CAPTCHA: tyIFra Davenport

See!! If you take my Captcha, rearrange the letters, take a few letters out, and put a few letters in, it becomes a message saying you can't possibly argue that.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Episode42 said:
I've always thought that equal rights for everyone is a policy that we should all adhere to, no matter of skin colour or gender. After all, we're all the same and we should be treated as such.

Argue your way out of that one XD
Everybody is genetically different, and between all of humanity we are rather diverse. This means that some of us are naturally better suited to some tasks and positions than others.
We can accomplish greater efficiency if we restrict people to the jobs, climates, power, etc. that they are genetically predisposed to be able to handle.

Marter said:
You still lose our thread based on your initial premise.
I'd like to think I've dodged the paradox there.

Radeonx said:
I'm the greatest person in the universe and no matter what you say I'm right.
You're not only surfing one of the nerdiest sites on the web, but you're one step away from being banned from it. Good show.

Kaltazraza said:
Zombie survival plans, I say they're necessary.
Haven't you ever seen a zombie movie? The only people who ever survive are the ones who don't have a plan. If anything, I'd say NOT having a plan is necessary.

AlAaraaf74 said:
Abortion should be legal. Come at me, bro.
Every fetus that is aborted is a worker or a or scientist or soldier or whatever that will be unavailable in 20 years. Could a child aborted in 1980 have prevented the housing bubble? I suppose we'll never know, will we?

SwimmingRock said:
OT: You wrote the OP in this thread. Boom. That's what's up.
What? Nah, that wasn't me, that was my evil twin, korfdalas, who is now forcing me at forkpoint to argue with people on the internet.

Alpha Maeko said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's awesome.
If vanilla coke was so great, they wouldn't have stopped making it, would they?

(...
I really wish they still made vanilla coke)

Episode42

Nov 28, 2010
Saladfork said:
Episode42 said:
I've always thought that equal rights for everyone is a policy that we should all adhere to, no matter of skin colour or gender. After all, we're all the same and we should be treated as such.

Argue your way out of that one XD
Everybody is genetically different, and between all of humanity we are rather diverse. This means that some of us are naturally better suited to some tasks and positions than others.
We can accomplish greater efficiency if we restrict people to the jobs, climates, power, etc. that they are genetically predisposed to be able to handle.

Marter said:
You still lose our thread based on your initial premise.
I'd like to think I've dodged the paradox there.

Radeonx said:
I'm the greatest person in the universe and no matter what you say I'm right.
You're not only surfing one of the nerdiest sites on the web, but you're one step away from being banned from it. Good show.

Kaltazraza said:
Zombie survival plans, I say they're necessary.
Haven't you ever seen a zombie movie? The only people who ever survive are the ones who don't have a plan. If anything, I'd say NOT having a plan is necessary.

AlAaraaf74 said:
Abortion should be legal. Come at me, bro.
Every fetus that is aborted is a worker or a or scientist or soldier or whatever that will be unavailable in 20 years. Could a child aborted in 1980 have prevented the housing bubble? I suppose we'll never know, will we?

SwimmingRock said:
OT: You wrote the OP in this thread. Boom. That's what's up.
What? Nah, that wasn't me, that was my evil twin, korfdalas, who is now forcing me at forkpoint to argue with people on the internet.

Alpha Maeko said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's awesome.
If vanilla coke was so great, they wouldn't have stopped making it, would they?

(...
I really wish they still made vanilla coke)
That was...

Oh and long live Vanilla Coke!!

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
Our brains were formed in the pliestocene period (or whatever its called) and a lot of our behaviours and traits (short sightedness for one) carry over into the modern world. We have not really evolved into the modern age and are not meant to live in cities. While we have lived in cities for a long time, the vast majority of our time on Earth has been spend on farms or the savannah. Not enough time to evolve to live in cities. Argue against that!

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
kinggamecat said:
Topic, your ability to argue

My side, I think you'd do a great job

Begin!
You clearly haven't been reading my responses. The best thing that can be said for them is that they're semi-coherent.

Deshara said:
I think child sex-trafficing is a horrible thing.

o_O

*Gets the FBI on the line*
What? Naw, it's just an untapped source of tax revenue. Honestly, being a total bastard isn't so bad (as long as they never catch you, anyway).

kinggamecat said:
The Hollicost happened, I dare you to try to make an appropriate counter argument.
Nobody has ever tried to commit genocide on your holidays and anyone who said that it happened is a liar.

ToastiestZombie said:
You know people can just say obvious facts and easily beat you?

1)Jesus was real!
2)Murder is a better crime than rape
3)If CoD wasn't popular there wouldn't be any hate
1) You have no evidence to prove that. You don't have a body, or any part of a body, and even if you did, you can't exactly try to compare it to the father's DNA, can you?

2) You can be raped and still be able to enjoy life afterward. Being murdered deprives you of any ability to ever be happy again.

3) A certain percentage of the people who played COD liked it and a certain other percentage hated it. Reducing the sample size will most likely not have any real effect on either.

theheroofaction said:
I find it preposterous that, should a person somehow be granted senses he had not already experienced, he would be able to make any sense of them.
What do you think?
When a child is developing and is born, they begin to experience senses that they couldn't use before, like sight or hearing. If children can learn to use them, why couldn't an adult?

DarkRyter said:
Man, fuck manatees.

Alright, go.
Manatees are far too large, they'd crush you if you tried.
Besides, I happen to like family guy a bit.

Death God said:
Rape is a horrible thing and all rapist should be hated. Now, argue that point.
You don't have very much choice when it come to your body. you can't choose to stop beating your heart and you can't choose to make your body burn excess fat. What's the loss of one other choice? It's not like it'll kill you.

Mortis Nuncius said:
Coca-cola Classic is and always will be better than Pepsi Cola. BAM!! Argue that, if you can.
I don't believe I've ever seen a lime coke. Pepsi is winnar.

NurseDoomsday said:
Rob Schneider is funny
The only thing that was ever Schneider-related and funny was South Park.
'Rob Schnieder is... a carrot!'

I mean, come on, the guy was in Surf Ninjas for Christ's sake.

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
ok i got plenty of arguements... There is no god and only superstitious people can believe in one.

7up is better than sprite.

The 90s were great but sucked in hindsight.

My little pony Fim is a terrible cartoon