Give Uwe Boll Your Money

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Maybe this will bring the end of his movies? We can only hope. And that's hilarious, like literally I have a warm fuzzy feeling as I get to imagine his eager face falling as only 3 people send him money, 1 of those being his mother. This is what happens when you piss off the audience, then ask them for more money so you can piss them off again.

Mwahahahaha.

PMetal

Aug 6, 2008
Get your own bloody ideas and stop ripping off reputable game names.

They have respect. You don't.

They have production value. Yours don't.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Hurray! more Uwe Boll adventures!

I'm kind of worried about this part though:
Uwe Boll said:
- Other raffles for cash and prizes including a grand prize of $500,000 and, at the end of 2010, a separate draw to give away 20 percent of the movie's profits.
If the movie doesn't go with profit, does that mean some poor sod has to pay him more money?

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Malygris said:
- Other raffles for cash and prizes including a grand prize of $500,000 and, at the end of 2010, a separate draw to give away 20 percent of the movie's profits.
his movies make a profit?

Bertruam

Feb 7, 2009
I cant beliveve this guy...

I am going to spend some time trying to make a math formula that can explain how much he sucks.

It will be called The Endless Suck Theorom or "The Uwe Boll Equation"!

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
He's persistent that Mr. Boll, I'll give him that, but I'll sure as hell won't give him any of my hard earned cash.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
You know I'm torn.

I want to end up in the film/televison industry, so padding out my CV with this (if I and hte other 12 people got 'lucky' and ended up on set in Canada) would be good, but on the other hand I would be giving Uwe Boll money to make people suffer.

It would be like funding terrorism, I couldn't possibly sleep at night. But still a once in a life time experience to find out how to NOT make movies is tempting, I'll give it some thought.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
But... I would have so much more fun just burning the money... Why would I want to give it to him?

Although, now I come to think of it, you're actually getting a really good deal for your fifty dollars. You get a 1/50 chance to get within murdering distance of Uwe Boll. Not such a bad deal at all. I mean, it's a hell of a lot cheaper and easier than getting a general-access job at the studio - say, janitor, or caterer - and then finding the opportunity that way.

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
How ironic would it be if the movie grossed for over 100 million, and won best picture at the Oscars? And then you would look at the imdb page, and you would say "I could've been on there..."

Of course that will never happen, as hell hasn't frozen over yet, but still...

T'Generalissimo

Nov 9, 2008
To be fair to the guy, $50 could buy you a video game and, so far, Uwe Boll's entire existence has been about making sure people don't have good, video-game related experiences. So you've got to give him credit for being creative in his methods this time.