Give Uwe Boll Your Money

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
No. Not now, not ever will I give that man money for another god awful film.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
I'd never give Uwe Boll any money, to make a film or for any other reason. I did however give $50 to the 1-second film, as that one second looks like it would be better than an hour and a half of Boll's mindless drivel, and I get to say I'm producing a film with the likes of Kiefer Sutherland, Kevin Bacon, Seth Green, Pierce Brosnan and Selma Blair.

caross73

Oct 31, 2006
"Got a Hollywood itch you need to scratch?"
No.

"Want to be a part of the blockbuster film industry?"
Not really.

"Got fifty bucks lying around?"
Get a job, you bum.

Edible Cyanide

Jan 19, 2009
I would pay that fugly prick NOT to put my name in his shitty movie. Never have i seen a movie of his which was good, or even boring. Nope just plain shit, crap, vomit, pissweak.

I hope this spoiler thingy works, anyway, Tunnel Rats was shit too, in the end SPOILER NOW!
in the end everyone bascicaly dies. [Spoiler/]

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
Edible Cyanide said:
I would pay that fugly prick NOT to put my name in his shitty movie. Never have i seen a movie of his which was good, or even boring. Nope just plain shit, crap, vomit, pissweak.

I hope this spoiler thingy works, anyway, Tunnel Rats was shit too, in the end SPOILER NOW!
in the end everyone bascicaly dies. [Spoiler/]
you put the / in front of the last spoiler. like this [ spoiler] Bla bla

purplegothchick

Mar 19, 2009
People have actually compared this man to Ed Wood. I think that's an insult to Ed Wood, at least he wrote his own films instead of doing a terrible job of adapting the work of someone else.

I doubt Mr. Boll will have the same kitsche cult status as Wood in 50 years time.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
If I was rich I'd consider donating a few thousand, but I'd change my name to Sucky McShitmovie first and demand my name in the opening titles.

I'll give him a point for Postal being stupid yet strangely entertaining idiocy however, it was made in the spirit of the game and felt 'right'.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
What's so bad about him? I've never actually seen any of his movies (and if I had I didnt know they were his) what are his movies?

TheThanatos

May 8, 2008
How many shotgun shells can I get for 50 of your American dollars?
*starts searching for Boll's address on the internet.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Foggy_Fishburne said:
The guide to how you pronounce his name - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqCNRoIgs4
guy sounded like an idiot, i couldn't watch it after he kept repeating the damn words

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Foggy_Fishburne said:
The guide to how you pronounce his name - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqCNRoIgs4
guy sounded like an idiot, i couldn't watch it after he kept repeating the damn words
He's just joking. But that's ok, we can't all have the same sense of humour :)
Well its not that, (i guess I couldn't tell he was joking) but still for some reason when he just repeated it, it just was so annoying

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Foggy_Fishburne said:
You necro'd this old thread for THAT?!
? What's your problem mate?...
It's just that this thread was a year old...Seeing as the post before yours was March 22, 2009...And it is March 2010.

There was no need to return it from the depths of The News Room.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
I can already imagine what the next Uwe Boll headline will be:
"Due to lack of support, Uwe Boll has been forced to file bankruptcy, and will never again be able to make a horrible film ever again. In a related story, gamers across the world rejoice."