Giving someone $20 in Steam games. [ENTRY CLOSED]

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Louie Clark said:
Just messaged you it. Darksiders key is still here, if someone else wants that one.
I'll take that Darksiders key off your hands. :D

OT: Assuming there's still time to enter, I could go for a copy of Portal 2. I was considering buying it again myself anyway.

SonOfMethuselah

Oct 9, 2012
Can I get in on this?
I really would like to play Age of Empires II HD.
Hopefully I'm still within the time constraint. I'm in a totally different zone.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Consider this my entry into the draw.

Think what I could do with $20 on Steam. Why, I could get Bridge Project! I've always wanted to be a bridge.

romanator0

Jun 3, 2011
I'd like a copy Sword of the Stars: The Pit and Stealth Bastard Deluxe (both 9.99) if you are generous to choose me :).

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Alright I'll play. Sounds fun. I'll pick Chivalry: Medieval Warfare as my pick.

Thanks for helping people out!

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
So what exactly is your reason for doing this? Does it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or are you doing it to get friends on Steam? If you're just trying to be generous I'd imagine there are way better causes you can give money to than this.

m0ng00se

May 5, 2005
Mr Clark, you're crazy and awesome.

My wishlist is Binding of Isaac and Jamestown, and I guess an expansion for one to use up the budget.

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
SonOfMethuselah said:
Can I get in on this?
I really would like to play Age of Empires II HD.
Hopefully I'm still within the time constraint. I'm in a totally different zone.
No, I'm afraid you can't have that - I chose it first. Only one person can choose any single game. Didn't you read the rules?

:p

r0kle0nZ

Apr 2, 2011
It might be a long shot, but I would love to have Torchlight 2. It just seems to be the game that I would enjoy, especially since it's counterpart Diablo 3 doesn't work on my computer due to blizzard hating me. >.> well damn. Either way hope for the best.
My steamID is r0kle0nZ

Yeah, it's the same thing I use for everything.

Orange12345

Aug 11, 2011
Right well I'm in, as for the game well, kind of on the spot here but if I have to pick right now I'd say

Avernum: escape form the pit 10$

you can give the rest to someone else, regardless if I win or not thanks a lot for being so generous

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
OlasDAlmighty said:
So what exactly is your reason for doing this? Does it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or are you doing it to get friends on Steam? If you're just trying to be generous I'd imagine there are way better causes you can give money to than this.
It's just something I wanted to do for the community. If you guys don't like it, I can totally never give games away again.

Oct 2, 2012
Louie Clark said:
OlasDAlmighty said:
It's just something I wanted to do for the community. If you guys don't like it, I can totally never give games away again.
Don't listen to that silly man.
Since this is a gaming community I think giving away some free games is a great thing to do.

Cody MacDougall

Apr 3, 2010
I have no interest in the games, but i have to admit, handing out free games is pretty awesome. Earning some respect Cred from the community!

Nimcoy27

Aug 21, 2008
I would say the grand theft auto complete pack, but it looks like its going off sale. Sad day >:

For me, definitely going for Just Cause 2. Heard so much about the game, Plus I need an open world game to play.

Oh! and amazing thing you're doing by the way. I salute you.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
If i'm not too late, I'd like to be in for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for 8.49 USD and Hitman: Absolution for 9.99 USD.