Go back in time and save music.

the wako kid

Mar 31, 2010
the wako kid said:
Furious Styles said:
I'd save Buddy Holly, eddie cochran, hendrix, bob marley, kurt cobain and Jeff buckley
how would you save bob marley? he died of cancer.hendrix and curt are do-able but bob marley is not.i would save music by killing akon young.very young.I'd stab his mom in the stomach while shes carrying him.
I'm aware of the story thanks,but even if you cut off his toe he might have still died from the cancer, or perhaps bled to death from the toe.

FLegmA

Jun 20, 2009
I would kill everyone except for:Nirvana,Metallica,Foo Fighters and Cage The Elephant

the Dept of Science

Nov 9, 2009
Dirkie said:
Saving Frank Zappa and Freddy Mercury comes to mind.
If you keep innuendo and the miracle in mind, what would the word have been if queen had continued?
Didn't Zappa die of cancer at 53? I mean, its hardly something you can warn him about and its hardly untimely.

I don't think I could kill or save anyone. I can just see an aging Jimi Hendrix or Cobain desperately struggling for relevence in todays music scene, and the sight is not a pleasant one. In fact, I may do the opposite of what most people are suggesting. I would find LZ the minute after they released Physical Graffiti and murder them all, I would find the Who after they released Whos Next and murder them too. I would murder Sabbath after they released Sabotage. I would leave a note by all the crime scenes saying "Trust me, their musical career after this was terrible - the future". Then all bands would have a threat to disband before they became shit.

Oh yea, one exception... I would also kill Kenny G. Fuck that guy.

I mean seriously, have you ever heard anything so vile in your life?