God is Chicken

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
[HEADING=1]God is a Chicken![/HEADING]

You get to the pearly gates or whatever and there it is, he is a chicken. Depending on how much chicken you eat, you may or may not be allowed into heaven.

So, how screwed are you?

(based off a Gary Larson Far Side comic strip I read awhile back)

[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Uh, probably pretty screwed, damn colonel Sanders. Though, you didn't say which way the proportion lies. It could be, that from your description, you are rewarded for eating a lot of chicken (for giving chickens purpose or something). So I could be sorted.

Jowe

May 26, 2010
So having eaten more chicken is worse? I think it could be seen either way, since catholics literally consume the body and blood of christ.

OT I'd be screwed, chicken is one of my favourite meats :)

adamthecg

Nov 19, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
lol

As to your question it depends on whether god wanted me to eat lots of chicken, or no chicken. And what about eggs?!

Either way if you include video game chickens, my behavior in all the Zelda games pretty much guarantees I'm not getting in...

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Presuming it has the brains as well as the form, not very.

Besides, chickens cannibalize all the time. Seems a bit hypocritical to judge me for eating them.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
DeadlyYellow said:
Presuming it has the brains as well as the form, not very.

Besides, chickens cannibalize all the time. Seems a bit hypocritical to judge me for eating them.
Religion seldom is generally hypocritical at times.

LHZA

Sep 22, 2010
What is God's ultimate plan in making himself a chicken? Why did he make himself so delicious? I think God wants us to eat him.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
I don't believe in chickens, so I suppose that means I'm automatically let in as I can never have eaten something that in my opinion doesn't exist?

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010

you know they might take it better if you didn't call them fuckbuckets

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

[HEADING=2]REPENT[/HEADING]

Turkey is the way to salvation!

[sub][sub][sub]Yeah, I'm pretty screwed...[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
Too bad god wasnt a pig, or the Jews and/or Muslims would have been right.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Matt King said:

you know they might take it better if you didn't call them fuckbuckets
Um, it's a reference to this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIVkhtU1Ls] While you're at it watch the first episode too :p

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I dont know why only protestants would be upset and not christianity as a whole.

well Im not going to lie, I eat a lot of chicken, so Im probably screwed, but he probably should have made a mention not to eat chicken.