God is Chicken

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
that depends. how self loathing is he? chicken is a staple in my diet so. it can go ether way based on that.

May 5, 2010
Uh...I'm literally eating chicken RIGHT NOW.

Also, about 90% of my diet for the past several months has consisted of chicken and eggs.

But you know what?

Totally worth it.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009

[HEADING=1]ALL HAIL TO THE CHICKEN GOD!!!![/HEADING]

Pony joke aside (Sorry haters and all people annoyed with bronies and brony culture), I'd be pretty f--ked! One my staple meals is Chicken Goujons with noodles (Chicken flavoured in themselves), so I'm screwed from the start!

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
I am screwed. I eat a fair amount of chicken. D'oh well.

Gary Larson is pretty wierd and funny, though. All those ducks... the ducks, staring at you...

Also...
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
[HEADING=1]God is a Chicken![/HEADING]
[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
I may be a Protestant, but I'm not a fuckbucket! I can take jokes! Things like funny memes and shoving a pineapple up Hitler's ass. And wouldn't it mostly be those very few uberconservative Catholics that would take umbrage? You know, nobody here?

Shifty

Apr 21, 2011
I am fucked. I have even killed and plucked the image of god myself on earth. Why did no one tell me this before.

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I go through about 20 whole chickens a year. I don't think the outlook is too good for me.

However, since I'm an atheist, I'm in the clear anyway! Huzzah!

Lance Axel said:
Also, if God is a chicken, then did he come before the egg?
Since God would have created everything, yes, the chicken would have come before the egg.

Greni

Jun 19, 2011
Redlin5 said:

[HEADING=2]REPENT[/HEADING]

Turkey is the way to salvation!

[sub][sub][sub]Yeah, I'm pretty screwed...[/sub][/sub][/sub]
All hail almighty Turkey!

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Not much. Chicken is my least favorite meat of choice next to fish (long live the cow and pig), so most of the chicken I have is usually spread out, maybe three times a month.

But rotisserie chicken, fuck man, that's the finest bit of meat you can have.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Jowe said:
So having eaten more chicken is worse? I think it could be seen either way, since catholics literally consume the body and blood of christ.

OT I'd be screwed, chicken is one of my favourite meats :)
Yeah, this. Chicken is the world's favourite meat. What kind of creator puts Her children, created in Her likeness on the planet, then makes them so darn tasty, before specifically ensuring that they're one of the few animals about which no food taboos exist?

Nov 27, 2010
thethingthatlurks said:
Being one of those tenacious veggie-tarians, I doubt YHWH would be too pissed with me. Then again, I said some really mean things about his cock-ness (I'm assuming he's a cock, it's a perfectly legitimate name for male chickens! And for dicks...), so...eh? 'course, proceeding to then BBQ him/it would put new meaning to the phrase "god is dead."
God is dead! We have slaughtered him, you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to pluck him, and sprinkle liberally with Cajun spices? Who gave us the bottle to drizzle him with barbecue sauce? What did we do when we roasted him in the oven at 180 degrees for an extended period of time? Whither are our taste buds moving now? Away from all the poultry? Are we not perpetually falling? Vegetarian, vegan, carnivore, in all directions? Is there any dietary preference left?

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
Well, I am a vegetarian. But I eat a lot of eggs.
I'm confused about how this works.. Do you not eat meat because of moral reasons, or because you just don't like meat, or what?

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
undeadexistentialist said:
thethingthatlurks said:
Being one of those tenacious veggie-tarians, I doubt YHWH would be too pissed with me. Then again, I said some really mean things about his cock-ness (I'm assuming he's a cock, it's a perfectly legitimate name for male chickens! And for dicks...), so...eh? 'course, proceeding to then BBQ him/it would put new meaning to the phrase "god is dead."
God is dead! We have slaughtered him, you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to pluck him, and sprinkle liberally with Cajun spices? Who gave us the bottle to drizzle him with barbecue sauce? What did we do when we roasted him in the oven at 180 degrees for an extended period of time? Whither are our taste buds moving now? Away from all the poultry? Are we not perpetually falling? Vegetarian, vegan, carnivore, in all directions? Is there any dietary preference left?
More like deitary preferences! :D
Thank you for this. It totally made my day!