God is Chicken

Trooper924

Oct 20, 2011
Well,chicken is one of my favorite foods, so yeah I'm basically screwed. (Still not going to stop me from eating some tonight).

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Matt King said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
[HEADING=1]God is a Chicken![/HEADING]

[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
you know they might take it better if you didn't call them fuckbuckets
If they haven't seen Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, they haven't lived.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[HEADING=1]God is a Chicken![/HEADING][sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
i feel obliged to say "you dick." because without Catholicism's anti-condom campaign i wouldnt exist.
and you forgot Catholics.
but are nice to Protestants.
who are fuckbuckets according to my nan.

also, i would be safe given my allergy to egg.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Being one of those tenacious veggie-tarians, I doubt YHWH would be too pissed with me. Then again, I said some really mean things about his cock-ness (I'm assuming he's a cock, it's a perfectly legitimate name for male chickens! And for dicks...), so...eh? 'course, proceeding to then BBQ him/it would put new meaning to the phrase "god is dead."

weker

May 27, 2009
Matt King said:

[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
you know they might take it better if you didn't call them fuckbuckets
If they haven't seen Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, they haven't lived.
Most abridged series I don't find very good, the only ones being FMA, Dragonball and yugioh ofc, I found Hellsing average.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010

You get to the pearly gates or whatever and there it is, he is a chicken. Depending on how much chicken you eat, you may or may not be allowed into heaven.

So, how screwed are you?

(based off a Gary Larson Far Side comic strip I read awhile back)

[sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub]
that would be offensive if it made any sense....or wasn't just stupid.
(yes i have seen hellsing ultimate abridged....try useing that quote in better context)

well in answer to your question, i MIGHT be screwed, i eat more red meat than white meat.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
I always knew McDonalds was going to send me to hell, just not in this way.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
Fuck...

Chicken is my main source of meat, I never liked beef, pork, ham, or turkey, but I practically eat chicken every night. I'm pretty screwed.

Also, if God is a chicken, then did he come before the egg?

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
It is one of my favourite meats to eat so I'd probably be in trouble, unless I could convince him that the devil made me do it.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Shit......

I fucking love fried chicken, I just ate some! I'm fucked!

Wait! Do you get in for eating chicken or abstaining from chicken? Like it God chose the form of a chicken because he thought it was really good?