Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Probably people who have nothing better to do, or salty that they don’t get to enjoy this masterpiece
Mna Xbox fans are getting quite upset. Maybe they should demand Microsoft make a game or something. I bet it would be cool if anything could release for their system.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It’s Gamespot, so make of it what you will -
The lady mentioned that quick turn has been removed. I really hope she's mistaken or didn't check the control layout, but the other two guys seem to confirm it. Why would they get rid of that?. I admit I didn't use quick turn that often, but it did help for certain situations.

Off topic: as far as Game Spot is concerned, I still dislike and do not trust them at all. Not after the Kane & Lynch. fiasco. As for the video, I do believe them and most regards, but they're literally telling us early stuff we already seen from other previews or from the developers themselves. More verticality. More combat options. The enemies being tweet to hit harder and have more advanced AI. Most gamers kind of expect something like that at this point. At least a really savvy ones. We already know about all the inclusive options for handicapped or visually impaired gamers. At this point, I just want to 5 to 10 minute interrupted gameplay video with b-roll footage. Anything is fine at this point.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It’s Gamespot, so make of it what you will -
The lady mentioned that quick turn has been removed. I really hope she's mistaken or didn't check the control layout, but the other two guys seem to confirm it. Why would they get rid of that?. I admit I didn't use quick turn that often, but it did help for certain situations.

Off topic: as far as Game Spot is concerned, I still dislike and do not trust them at all. Not after the Kane & Lynch. fiasco. As for the video, I do believe them and most regards, but they're literally telling us early stuff we already seen from other previews or from the developers themselves. More verticality. More combat options. The enemies being tweet to hit harder and have more advanced AI. Most gamers kind of expect something like that at this point. At least a really savvy ones. We already know about all the inclusive options for handicapped or visually impaired gamers. At this point, I just want to 5 to 10 minute interrupted gameplay video with b-roll footage. Anything is fine at this point.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
So.... Someone posted a video of the thor boss fight. Fucking Youtube autoplay started the video before I realized what was going on. Now I feel ashamed :(

Not gonna spoil what I saw, but let's just say we're all in good hands

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
So.... Someone posted a video of the thor boss fight. Fucking Youtube autoplay started the video before I realized what was going on. Now I feel ashamed :(
I got so tired of this happening that I got a plug in that completely removes any recommendations on browser. I also turned off my watch and search history so it's less likely to happen on mobile.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I got so tired of this happening that I got a plug in that completely removes any recommendations on browser. I also turned off my watch and search history so it's less likely to happen on mobile.
Same. Looks like I'll be avoiding YouTube for a long while. All these games coming out in late October and most of November, are going to have a whole bunch of people spoiling or posting up all the cutscenes.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Same. Looks like I'll be avoiding YouTube for a long while. All these games coming out in late October and most of November, are going to have a whole bunch of people spoiling or posting up all the cutscenes.
Honestly I doubt I'll be able to play this game fresh. I don't see myself being able to play it anywhere close to launch. Which is kinda fine, since that's how it was when I played the GOW 2018. But obviously not being spoiled is ideal.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Honestly I doubt I'll be able to play this game fresh. I don't see myself being able to play it anywhere close to launch. Which is kinda fine, since that's how it was when I played the GOW 2018. But obviously not being spoiled is ideal.
Since he stated you have all those precautions in place, you should be okay. I was able to get through the entire GoW4 without being spoiled. It was not exactly easy, and I literally had to stay off YouTube for about 2 weeks.