Goodbye is Still Goodbye

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
So long - may you have success in your future endeavors and feast upon the offspring of those who wrong you.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Take care, Russ. If you ever want to come back, we'll be there to help you move in.
(Raises glass in a salute)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Goodbye Mr Pitts, and good luck - you'll be missed around here; though you did fortunately hand over to someone who knows what their doing.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Our glorious leader is stepping through the gate to the land beyond what is seen. It's just to bad that C&C 4 sucked so I hate ref'ing off your avi.

Shame to see you go. But I wish you luck in life. *Tips hat as you ride out of town*.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
I'm sorry, it's good that you're happy to be moving onto greener pastures and what not but I can'thelp but wonder how much of that "quadruple % growth" is down to Yahtzee...

I know this place started out small but I know of tonnes of people who started coming here pretty much for him.

Anyway, good luck on your next adventure, if it's ever tough just remember

uuddlrlr b a start.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Thanks for the great work over the years, Russ. Sailing does sound fantastic...

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Farewell, Russ. The Escapist will not be the same without you. You helped make this site as great as it is today, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours.

Live long, and prosper.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Is Mr Butts bald too? If not, will there be a ritual head shavening recorded for our viewing pleasure? Will all future EICs have surnames ending in 'tts'? Will River Song be the main companion in the next series of Doctor Who? Is racism the new black?

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
But I don't like change...hum, well Señor Pitts it was an honour to be hear at the same time as you and read some of your work, good luck with whatever the future holds but whatever you do, kick ass at it.

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
So long and farewell.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well I've not really followed your influence on the site, but it's always seemed fine by me. Good luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.