Goodbye is Still Goodbye

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Wow. Sad news indeed. You made a great contribution to the site, and you will always be remembered here.
I do love Mr Butts though.

roguetrooper96

Feb 26, 2010
Fappy said:
Later man. It's been fun. :D
Your avatar goes hilariously well with the topic.

OT: I would like to wish you luck in your travels in life, have fun and see ya round. :D

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Goodbye, Mr. Pitts. I'll remember you always you bald superman you.
Good luck in all you do.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
This is the Pitts...

This almost seems like the Butt of a bad joke...

I really hope you Arendt just messing with our heads here...

Good luck in all your future endeavors, you'll be missed mate.

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
I'm not convinced Russ and Steve are actually different people.
I mean, Pitts? Butts? Too much of a coincidence. I'm on to you.

I wish you luck on your future endeavors, anyways.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Russ Pitts said:
Goodbye is Still Goodbye

After five years, six Webby Awards, two Streamy nominations, a G.A.N.G. Award nomination, two dozen video series, over 1,000 written articles, hundreds of millions of page views, quadruple digit percentage traffic growth and a Time Magazine ?50 Best Websites? mention, I have decided that it is time for me to move on to new adventures.

Read Full Article
I wish you success in whatever your next endeavor may be, and I hope you'll find a moment to keep us all informed so that we could continue to show you support. The Escapist seems like a fantastic staff, and while I personally love to support the collective entity itself, it is only great because of the fantastic individuals staffing it.

Thanks for playing with us, Russ.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
I will shed a tear every time I re-watch Doomsday Arcade and see you shouting at Yahtzee. You shall be sorely missed, Master Pitts, but I do wish you the best of luck with whatever you plan to do with your life. I'm sure it will be grand and full of explosions. Or just the first bit. Either way, I hope you'll grant us, the peons that haunt these forums, your noble presence every now and again.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Russ, there is almost nothing I want more right now than to shake your hand. You have done good work here and you are right to be proud. So long Russ.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
cyber95 said:
I'm not convinced Russ and Steve are actually different people.
I mean, Pitts? Butts? Too much of a coincidence. I'm on to you.
Retiloid brain parasites are so predictable when they change hosts.