Goodbye is Still Goodbye

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
Best of luck, Russ; you've left some pretty big shoes for Steve to fill.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
Goodbye Russ, it's been a wild ride, and though I didn't always agree with you on everything (Game Dogs, mostly) It was an amazing few years, I'm glad to see Steve get the spot too, he's been an asset to the team for quite a while.

It's always hard giving up something you love.

Cya later, friend.

Good luck.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Well I guess this is where we do indeed part Russ.

Happy trails and I wish the best of luck to you in whatever new adventure you stumble up!

/fingergun

MissAshley

Jul 20, 2009
Your State of the Industry piece still strikes me as the smartest and most necessary statement about the video game industry I've ever read.

Good luck with wherever you go and whatever you do.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
Wait, Russ is quitting The Escapist? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
First Extra Credits, then him! We'll miss you =(

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
Goodbye Russ. Even though in today's Internetworld, Goodbye does not have to be Goodbye anymore. As long as The Escapist exists, you will only remain a mouseclick away.

Good luck on your future endeavours.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
No more Kane jokes.... No more random weed comments in the podcast....

MY WORLD IS FALLING APART! It was Duke Nukem Forever that finally broke you, wasn't it?

But seriously, best of luck on your future endeavors, whatever they may be. I'll be bookmarking False Gravity, so be sure to update it when you got news. Oh, and give Steve the Outlook password for the podcast e-mail account, dammit.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Awww, I never got to really interact with you, but it's been great having you! You made the Escapist a great place. I hope it continues to be in your absense, and that whatever you do, you do with awesome!