Gorillaz is Over

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
That's incredibly disappointing, I'll miss Gorillaz they made good music and great Promotional Material.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
I don't mean to rub it in for those who are sad about it
Well, you failed at that. Pretty badly. In fact, you don't even get an A for effort.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Xartyve2 said:
Nouw said:
Murdoc, Noodle, 2D and Russel would like a word with you ;).
Sure thing. Right after I'm done with Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy over here.
Just because those are characters played by 2 guys doesn't mean they aren't a real band.

It's basically like Dethklok - while a "pretend only band", they have real CDs and real records, and their image is used for clips.

Metalhandkerchief said:
This is the best news I heard all day. I don't mean to rub it in for those who are sad about it, but I can not forgo the need to say how much I just really despise their face. They are like the musical equivalent of drying paint with razorblades in it.

Come to think of it, there are only 6 musicians/artists/bands in the world I can ever claim to have hated:

Nightwish
Evanescense
H.I.M.
Korn
Gorillaz
Within Temptation

So now I'm down to 5, which is awesome.
Well, since you like feasting on misery, I'll be crying tears of joy when MLP fad dies out or the show ends.

So I guess we're even.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
This is tragic.

I am simply devastated.

Gorillaz are my favourite band ever, this is heartbreaking.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Fleetfiend said:
What?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODKA;JDFA;;aoidhfakdj;Garble[small]Garble[/small][sub]garble[sub] sob[sub] sob[/sub][/sub][/sub]

I am now terribly depressed
There, there.

I loved their music growing up. So trippy and unique.

But, good of them to go out with grace than get old and rot, THEN die.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011

Sad times indeed :(

Demon Days the 2cnd album was constantly on in the 6th form common room and always great memories attatched to that.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
This is the best news I heard all day. I don't mean to rub it in for those who are sad about it, but I can not forgo the need to say how much I just really despise their face. They are like the musical equivalent of drying paint with razorblades in it.

Come to think of it, there are only 6 musicians/artists/bands in the world I can ever claim to have hated:

Nightwish
Evanescense
H.I.M.
Korn
Gorillaz
Within Temptation

So now I'm down to 5, which is awesome.
I can only claim to hate one band [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Pistols], so wow dude, 6 is pretty impressive.

Depending on your definition of the word "impressive", of course.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
overpuce said:
Skrillex is your number one priority? I would have thought the tyranny of Chad Kroeger would have been the first to go.
The thing is, while Chad's music is utter shit, at least one can see (hear) actual music in it. Skrillex barely even qualifies as a musician and yet people fawn over his crap like he invented a new magical genre. Dude fucks around with the bass levels--what a genius.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
overpuce said:
Skrillex is your number one priority? I would have thought the tyranny of Chad Kroeger would have been the first to go.
That guy likes to help sign on new bands, so I can't bring myself to hate him just because his music is banal.