GPLP: Graham & Paul Let's Play

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hey all!

Ever since we did the Unskippable Let's Play, people have asked us to do more of them. So we finally decided we would, and I wanted to let the Escapist community know about it!

We played several hours of Venetica (the Unskippable for which is here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/3279-Venetica-Part-1]), and these 12 episode are the result.
The Unskippable was hard. This was a chore. Come watch us suffer!

Hope you like it!

GPLP for Venetica [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/gplp/date/desc]

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Woot, finally another let's play! For next time, may I recommend Minecraft or amnesia?

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
Ah, sweet, sweet suffering!
It will serve to lesten the months until we see you suffer over desert bus again!
Muhahaha.... or so.

Actually I second the request for Amnesia!
Even better if it actually creeps you out!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Well, that's a bookmark added. This game always interested me.
Is it a full playthrough? It seems kinda... short.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Hahaha! And there was me thinking I could get some collage work done tonight. How foolish of me! :)

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Awesome! Too bad that you're not playing the game through though, but it's a lot more useful for practical purposes now ofcourse :)
Keep it up!

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
Awesome that this is up, and I second Amnesia.

btw: I also suggest an LP of Plants Vs. Zombies. just because.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
GeorgW said:
Woot, finally another let's play! For next time, may I recommend Minecraft or amnesia?
That's both a great idea and a stupid one.

It'd be awesome seeing them react and how they try to survive, but stupid as in the Let's Play would go on FOREVER.

(When I say stupid, I mean not that good... I apologize if you took any offense to this)

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
No, it's a little over 3 hours, until we got sick of the game and hit a plot point. We're not sure if we want to continue the games we play, or do a new one each time.

We'd love feedback on that though!

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
hazabaza1 said:
No, it's a little over 3 hours, until we got sick of the game and hit a plot point. We're not sure if we want to continue the games we play, or do a new one each time.

We'd love feedback on that though!
Feedback Time!

I, personally, think that you should pretty constantly switch around the games you play, unless it's either really short or really popular.

well, there was my two cents.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
zHellas said:
GeorgW said:
That's both a great idea and a stupid one.

It'd be awesome seeing them react and how they try to survive, but stupid as in the Let's Play would go on FOREVER.

(When I say stupid, I mean not that good... I apologize if you took any offense to this)
Actually, that was kind of my point. They're never gonna have time to play an entire game, and with mc they could completely control the time they want to spend. My first choise is still amnesia.

HontooNoNeko

No more parties?
Nov 29, 2009
As much as I would love the idea of making you suffer through a game which has already worn out it's welcome. I think it would be best to go with bite sized chunks for both our sakes. Also I imagine coming up with material for such a long game would be difficult so I wouldn't mind a new game every so often.

Konrad Ellinger

Apr 19, 2010
I just want you guys to know that you are my very favorite people in the whole world right now. Also I vote for Infinite Undisovery next.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
GeorgW said:
Actually, that was kind of my point.
I couldn't tell since you didn't give any context or anything to that suggestion of Minecraft.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Konrad Ellinger said:
I just want you guys to know that you are my very favorite people in the whole world right now. Also I vote for Infinite Undisovery next.
It's on the "possible" list. Since we did Legaia 2 before, we didn't want to do another JRPG right away. But it's a possible.

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
smearyllama said:
Let's play of Silent Hill 1 next. Do it.
I would suggest Silent Hill 2 instead, but a SH game would be pure condensed awesome (like when you release warm awesome vapor in a cold room).

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Dr_Horrible said:
smearyllama said:
Let's play of Silent Hill 1 next. Do it.
I would suggest Silent Hill 2 instead, but a SH game would be pure condensed awesome (like when you release warm awesome vapor in a cold room).
Well, the first SH has a little more to make fun of, since a lot of the dialogue is pretty goofy and stuff.
While it's still a great game, it might work better for Unskippable.