GTA Trilogy is messy

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Well, I guess they figured they havent' shit on their fans enough with the GTA 5 garbage. Now they retroactively opened the sewer up on their past games as well and George Lucas'd d them.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Rockstar can burn in their golden hell!
I still have my PS2 copies, and the original Xbox version of GTA San Andreas.

Never really cared for the modding scene in GTA. Only thing I would have liked and that is if some ambitious modder did so is recreate GTA 3 and Vice City in the San Andreas engine

But in the end I just think GTA's don't have the creative modding freedom as Elder Scrolls

Last edited:

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
So does my big bro, so he is all good.
Though San Andreas on PS2 is trash compared to the OG Xbox because of one reason alone.

In the Xbox version, you drive/break/reverse with the triggers, and you can move the camera around while driving with the right analog stick.

You can't do that in the PS2 version, it drives exactly like it was in 3 and Vice City.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Though San Andreas on PS2 is trash compared to the OG Xbox because of one reason alone.

In the Xbox version, you drive/break/reverse with the triggers, and you can move the camera around while driving with the right analog stick.

You can't do that in the PS2 version, it drives exactly like it was in 3 and Vice City.
I appreciate the detail, but my brother would not care at this point. He has an XBOX One S, but he's not gonna go out of his way to track an XBOX copy of San Andreas.

umatbro

Feb 18, 2021
Country
Australia (Not Yahtzee's homeland)
Citation needed.
The 90’s had hood movies made by black people and republican white people bashed them because it “glamorized” gang violence.

Now, any black person making that kind of movie would be labeled a “pick me” for trying to condemn black culture.

I'm surprised that SJW's haven't tried to cancel San Andreas for being "RaCiSt", though it might be because it already happened.