GTA Trilogy is messy

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I barely remember the story of IV, but I did enjoy The Lost and The Damned stand alone expansion. V I tried, but the story I found too obnoxious and uninteresting. I hate most of the characters, and the only person I came close to liking is Franklin. Even with all their flaws, I would still take Saints Row 2-4 over all of the GTA games. I would not have it any other way. Deal with it.
Niko is the best character in all of GTA.

You have to re-play or re-watch his story..

My Tier Lists

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Whats the issue you have with Niko?
I have no issues with him, I just don't care. He's fine, and has way more going on than CJ, but there's not much else to add. Call it mostly indifference. My older brother and I preferred Johnny. Sucks how they killed off like that in V. I know big bro was not happy about that one.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
GTA Online?

Also funny they make one fuck up of a remaster and all of a sudden "WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCKSTAR"

As if Red Dead Redemption 2 never happened.
I think it’s more the fact they never before released such a pos product (outsourced or not), have been currently more interested in milking GTAO using near-predatory mtx practices, with re-releases of GTAV over three generations of consoles now, and we still haven’t seen an official peep out of anything that might follow it up.

The video made a point of it being a red flag out of the norm of “old” Rockstar, and posed the question of whether or not it’s what we can now expect from them in the future.

Last edited:

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I think it’s more the fact they never released such a pos product (outsourced or not), have been currently more interested in milking GTAO using near-predatory mtx practices, with re-releases of GTAV over three generations of consoles now, and we still haven’t seen an official peep out of anything that might follow it up.

The video made of point of it being a red flag out of the norm of “old” Rockstar, and posed the question of whether or not it’s what we can now expect from them in the future.
Part of me thinks ESO is the reason we have not had an Elder Scrolls 6 by now.

MMOs games based on previously single player games tend to do that.

Its why we still haven't gotten a Warcraft 4 and never will

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Part of me thinks ESO is the reason we have not had an Elder Scrolls 6 by now.

MMOs games based on previously single player games tend to do that.

Its why we still haven't gotten a Warcraft 4 and never will
Why make new games when people will keep paying for the old ones? Less effort, more profits.

Everybody* wins!

*Executives

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Why make new games when people will keep paying for the old ones? Less effort, more profits.

Everybody* wins!

*Executives
Who even bothers with Elder Scrolls online at this point? I keep forgetting it even exists. Then again, I don't follow MMOs at all. So that might be just me talking.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Who even bothers with Elder Scrolls online at this point? I keep forgetting it even exists. Then again, I don't follow MMOs at all. So that might be just me talking.
Apparently a lot of people are following it, wondering when ES6 will come out and wondering why Skyrim keeps getting re-releases. I'm speculating but somebody keeps buying those re-releases.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Apparently a lot of people are following it, wondering when ES6 will come out and wondering why Skyrim keeps getting re-releases. I'm speculating but somebody keeps buying those re-releases.
They really love deluding and fooling themselves into thinking that they'll get a new game, by buying the same decade old game over and over again.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I only have my Steam version, the Special Edition came for free for me, and I bought the Anniversary upgrade.

Alienware

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Canada
I just found it on the ps store for 80$ and can't find it on steam. I wonder if the issues are already fixed for them to sale it on the playstation store for 80 big ones.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I just found it on the ps store for 80$ and can't find it on steam. I wonder if the issues are already fixed for them to sale it on the playstation store for 80 big ones.
The trilogy is still unavailable on Steam, and the only option I knew about is the Rockstar store page. Which has the original HD trilogy available only there. Honestly, just put on your pirate hat and eye patch. You will be doing nothing wrong to swindlers and cheaters.

Alienware

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Canada
The trilogy is still unavailable on Steam, and the only option I knew about is the Rockstar store page. Which has the original HD trilogy available only there. Honestly, just put on your pirate hat and eye patch. You will be doing nothing wrong to swindlers and cheaters.
It won't let you buy GTA 3, Vice city or San andras. When you hit buy now, it
brings you to the definitive edition at 80$ for all 3 lol..

Reactions: BrawlMan