Guess the video game quote.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"Oh Kos, or some say Kosm, do for as as you once did for the vacuous Rom and grant us eyes. Grant us eyes. Plant eyes in our brains to cleanse us of our beastly ignorance."

Reactions: Dalisclock

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"Who's the manliest man to ever wear a pink cape?"
"Oh Kos, or some say Kosm, do for as as you once did for the vacuous Rom and grant us eyes. Grant us eyes. Plant eyes in our brains to cleanse us of our beastly ignorance."
Easy one. Bloodborne. Well, specifically, Old Hunters dlc.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Specifically not dlc. Specifically Micolash: Host of the Nightmare.
Those words are burned into my brain because of how many time I had to chase that fuck down those hallways and why Micolash is very high on my list of FROM bosses who can absolutely go fuck themselves hard.

I never hated the Bed of Chaos or any of the ER bossfights so much as that chattering asshole.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Those words are burned into my brain because of how many time I had to chase that fuck down those hallways and why Micolash is very high on my list of FROM bosses who can absolutely go fuck themselves hard.

I never hated the Bed of Chaos or any of the ER bossfights so much as that chattering asshole.
It's not even hard considering you can just run past all the enemies, it's just delay for the sake of it. I wish they would have made him run directly to the boss arena on retry. I think I still rate Bed of Chaos lower, because it is a longer run to the boss and I find it more difficult to not get one shot by BoC. Once you understand to just never stop wailing on Micolash he's a pushover.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
It's not even hard considering you can just run past all the enemies, it's just delay for the sake of it. I wish they would have made him run directly to the boss arena on retry. I think I still rate Bed of Chaos lower, because it is a longer run to the boss and I find it more difficult to not get one shot by BoC. Once you understand to just never stop wailing on Micolash he's a pushover.
I found out you can arm yourself with a bunch of poison daggers and cheese his stupid ass to death with poison. Either when he's about to jump down into the 2nd boss room or when he's down there. he'll stop and wait for you and you can just poison his stupid ass.

Is it cheating? Sure. But fuck that guy. I don't respect him enough to give him a fair fight.

Reactions: Drathnoxis