Hacker Group Promises Doom for Sony

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Oh fuck off LulzSec. So far all they've proved is how pathetic they are with nothing in their lives, no goals and are mindless pawns who cant make a living in the real world and as such, need to punish everyone else in their demise.

theultimateend said:
I'm just a few drives a way from a full set. GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
Poke'-AIDS!

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Sonicron said:
You can **** my ****, you hacker *****. Here, let me whip it out for you.

You shroud yourselves in righteousness when, really, you're just acting out of greed. You're petty thieves, that's what you are. You claim to be mad at Sony's leaders, but instead of going after those, you fuck with the pastime activities of millions of people worldwide.

Do the world a favor and take a collective dive into an acid vat.
I cannot put my feelings any better than this.

Hackers are just a pack of attention seeking assholes with a stick up their ass and a shitty view on who kind of act deserves what kind of punishment. If you are reading this and you are a hacker, we dont need you. We dont want you. Fuck off because you do nobody any good.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Quaxar said:
etherlance said:
Enjoy your little hissy fit Lulzsec I'm sure you won't regret your decisions when the companies you attack manage to find a way to trace the attacks back to you and you have cops busting down your door.
Yeah, they're goin to backtrace it and then they will alarm the cyber police and the state police!
Consequences will never be the same!

"Hmmmmmmm"

geier

Oct 15, 2010
Man, i'm glad that i'm a member of the "glorrious PC-gaming master race", so this sh## conserns me not.

But still i'm thinking it's Sonys fault that this happens. They kickt their customers in the balls and restricted them as much as possible, you don't make goodwill with that.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
what a bunch of fucking belleneds.

I hope they get sued for all their bananas and we all get to watch.

eNTi

Sep 8, 2007
ChaosReaver said:
eNTi said:
i approve of this.
I have to ask, what do you mean by this? Do you approve of what they're doing? Do you approve of the anti-hacker sentiments that lulzec's actions are bringing about?
i approve the notion that sony is getting their asses handed by someone who can actually do it. many more corporations that shit on their consumers regularly without repercussion should be targeted. i want to see them burn and i'm glad there are people who can achieve this, because i couldn't. so i applaud their efforts and risks they are taking for the greater good.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Can't we just drop this whole hacking thing with Sony and just get along? I don't even remember what started it.

I rolled a 20, so plus my Diplomacy skill...I got a 64. You fucking love my idea and want to drop this whole Sony hacking shit right now.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
redmarine said:
Well, since I don't own any Sony products, go ahead.
Is that a smart way of looking at it? LEt them reign free because YOU don't own any Sony products?

You do know that if cyber ciminals like this get to do what they want "as long as it doesn't affect me" they will eventually get to your stuff too.

They are Criminals, and vandals, and they have no right to do what they are doing, and I hope to god that there exist honest hackers out there that will take up the fight against them. Sadly I have little faith that normal law enforcement have the skill or manpower to fight this.

But "It is not happening to me, so let them have it" is a very bad way of looking at it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
theultimateend said:
canadamus_prime said:
Scrustle said:
LulzSec? Sownage? Really? -__-
No kidding. Why do I get the feeling these guys are just script-kiddies with too much time on their hands?
There is a 50 year old man who harasses the company I work at constantly, spam mail, DDOS attempts, and tons of proxies.

He's in Australia and it's proving to be incredibly hard to get the police to do anything.

Not all script users are kids.

Some are batshit insane old men.

As for this story...they attacked PBS...right wing news must be looking for a P.O. Box to send a thank you card.
You misunderstand. The term "script-kiddie" refers to anyone who knows just enough about hacking and the Internet to do damage, but not enough to actually know what they're doing. It doesn't mean that said individual is actually a kid, although I imagine in most cases it is.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Wait! PBS... the Public Broadcast Services? What the hell have they every done to piss off anybody? That is like the guy who shot up the Amish school house because they "offended" him...

Reguardless..... Lulsec=Wankers. and I really hope Anon comes down on them for th... oh wait Anon spent equally as much time in the activity of BEING WANKERS!

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Jonny49 said:
Thanks for ruining it for everyone else, assholes.
This.

Also, "LulzSec"? I find it hard to take these hackers seriously when they use a name that sounds like it came from a monumental retard in a marketing department.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Can't people give it a break already? This whole incident has cost Sony enough already and the customers just want to get back to playing some games. Nothing more will come of hacking Sony so they might as well stop.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
windlenot said:
... I still don't even know why. Where's their motivation?
they are anarchists, and Sony pissed in their Wheaties. It has to do with the whole geohotz/modding issue and Sony being overly reactive.

Ubermetalhed said:
Why don't they catch and prosecute these guys?

Surely if anything can be hacked then anyone can be caught online?
not bloody likely. the best hackers in the world do not work for governments.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Really? This is just getting retarded

If it's a war against Sony, why do we pay more of a price than them? The worse part of it is regardless of what they do, it's the possibility of even something happening. Plus, if Sony is going to stand against it, it means they'll have to change doing something as well, meaning they could fuck us over with something...

When it's actually beneficial to free speech, I'm fine with the hacking, as long as it doesn't hinder me, the person who has free speech and does nothing to ruin that. But when the hacking is done to just fuck with someone and uses a fake guise, that's where I get hot and flustered