Hackers Snag 1.3 Million Sega Pass Accounts

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
MattAn24 said:
Baresark said:
First of all, no one is treating them like heroes. This is exactly the situation that bothers me the most. Things like this will only lead to more legislation and laws making the daily lives of honest citizens needlessly harder. I simply repeated what they have stated their motives are, and that is actually what I laughed at, because it's so insanely ridiculous. Also, I was making a joke because people will almost always point at the culprits of the few offenses they know about, which is also ridiculous, and accuse them just because they need someone to blame.

You have no right to accuse me of being immature. I made a harmless post, and I am dealing with this annoyance that is internet hacking and griefing by removing my information from these sites, any of which could be the next target. By my calculations, by taking responsibility for it, I am probably the only person I know who is being mature about this.
It seems I have an apology to make. I'm sorry for my accusations, they were unjustified. Thank you for clarifying further.

I completely agree with you there.. I just don't see why this even has to be a problem. This is a social media generation. People share stuff now. Obviously not personal stuff, but it's a lot more open to connecting with other people. These bastard hackers come in and ruin it for everyone..
No worries cuz. I was surprised. I respect you for your apology. Most of the time people just try to tell you what you said. :)