Hair

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Nice medium-short boy cut. Its just long enough for my curls to come out (and to be pulled), but not long enough to cover my eyes.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I used to have gloriously long (mid-back), wavy hair, but now I keep it short for employment reasons and also because it's a ***** to comb and brush and take care of it like it needs to be taken care of.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I prefer mine long.

In fact, I had it reach my knees before I finally decided to cut it off.
Well, half of it. I've still got it down to the small of my back.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
My hair's pretty long, and I prefer it that way. I think it may be getting a bit too long now though - it's halfway down my back, and getting a bit difficult to keep in check so it might be time for a trim.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I like it at a shaggy, Damon Albarn kind of length. I look like a criminal with short hair, but having it too long is a nuisance.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
You know what this thread needs? MOAR HAIR METAL!!!
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH HAIR METAL!!!

Anyway, now that that is out of my system... What were we talking about again? Oh year, how I like my hair. I prefer my hair short, with longer bangs in the front. That is the way I have had it for years, so I can't really imagine my hair any other way.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I don't like getting haircuts, and I only care enough about my appearance to make sure I don't stand out with a mad scientist frizz... so since I got out of the service I've been letting it grow out, combing it, and tying it back.
So I guess I like it long... just because I don't like getting haircuts.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
Half way down my ears, Jet black, and because of me being eternally sleep deprived i look kinda like 'L'

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
FortheLegion said:
I let my hair grow until it becomes a nuisance. Then I get it cut short.
Same here. I don't use gel or anyhting like that so I have the natural look to my hair. Also I can't stand my hair being so long since it quite thick and take ages to dry even when using a hairdryer so I prefer my hair to be short and trim.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I like it long generally but not too long

I prefer to wear it out...though straightening it takes some effort

I hate getting haircuts...Its very uncomfortable...

LilValky

Aug 28, 2011
I can never decide whether i want long or short hair so it changes so often, at the moment its mid length and bright purple and black. I like my hair to be colourful and to change often! my hair is dead straight naturally and never holds a curl even if i wanted it to!

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
i like my hair long(10-15 cm) but curse my genes, cos they are curly and a paint to keep under control

Xixikal

Apr 6, 2011
Long and I try to keep it blonde, but sometimes, that trip up the road to the hairdressers requires a bit too much effort.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
I prefer my hair longish (just past the shoulders), but I admit that it does look a lot better short. When its long literally all that brushing does is get rid of any tangles, my hair just does whatever it wants and no amount of brushing or gel (which I hate using anyway) will make it do any differently.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Long definetly. My hair goes down to my waist(I'm also almost two meters tall, so it's really long!) and has the awesome colors of dark brown with some red and black.
Easier to show the shape with a picture;

Apart from the color, it's pretty much identical to my hair.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Short. Definitely short. No. 4 buzzcut and my hair forms a natural faux-hawk. I'm super happy with it. So easy and inexpensive to maintain.