Hairy Chests. Your Stance?

bruunwald

Feb 26, 2010
Don't shave it. Shaving your chest has got to be the most uncomfortable thing in the world. Believe me, I know.

I, too, have been the proud owner of a hairy chest since I was about fifteen. Girls have always loved it. The one woman I know who hates hairy chests on guys has never had a romantic interest in me anyway, and her boyfriend is frankly a beanpole with no manly hair whatsoever. I don't know how he keeps warm at night living up on the hill like they do.

Meanwhile, women have run their searching fingers through my manly chest jungle countless times and I couldn't be happier about it. For my money, the kind of woman who loves a hairy chest is frankly going to be dynamite in bed, probably because the chest kicks up their hormone production more.

Now, the hair that showed up on my shoulders around age 30? That I could do without. But my wife doesn't mind, so all is well.

Silver1Wolf2

Feb 24, 2008
Shoulders? 30? manjungle? dude I am 20 and I've have hair on the shoulders for well over 2 years o_O... must be the serbian genes I got from my great-grandma.

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
I don't have chest hair. Besides, body hair creeps the hell out of my lover, a lot of girls that I know, and myself.

Also: I guffaw at your masculinity; you'll never be as great as Gaston.

Eddikins

Jul 1, 2010
I dont like any hair on my body. As soon as i can afford an Epilator its all getting plucked. Chest, arms, legs, the lot.

It sucks that at age 17 i have hair at the bottom of my back and randomly sprouting ones across my shoulders. I guess im cursed.

I dont mind if other guys have it though. Depending on their person it can make them very sexy.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Hairy chests in general I have no problem with. Mine's still at that awkward stage of growing tufts, so it looks like I glued on bits of lint. =|
Thus, I shave it regularly.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
Body hair allows for a greater amount of bacteria and perspiration to remain on your body. As long as that's taken care of, do what you want.

Personally, I find it horrible to ask or expect anyone to shave their body hair. I'm no fan of seeing fur boots on women in July, but seriously, I shaved the hair on my chest ONCE at someone's request. The ingrown hairs, the INSANE itching... it's just not worth it.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
My boyfriend doesn't have chest hair...which is nice, because I'm not a huge fan of it.

Also, while I don't mind beards, I hate being beard-raped. Guys, PLEASE, don't ever rub your stubble on a girl's face, because it is HORRIBLE.

But, then, I don't shave my legs all that often. Oddly enough, the only people who give me a hard time about it are my sister and mother.

Justank

Nov 17, 2010
me.vicky said:
Also, while I don't mind beards, I hate being beard-raped. Guys, PLEASE, don't ever rub your stubble on a girl's face, because it is HORRIBLE.
That's why smart men shave against the grain when there's going to be fun times!

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I am the owner of a hairy chest, I don't really have strong feelings about it one way or the other but I do find really hairy chests a bit disturbing.

I'd say I rate Hugh Jackman [http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/19/article-1097851-02D938FF000005DC-539_306x423.jpg] on the chest hair scale.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
*Shrug* Whatever, really.

My boyfriend likes the hair, he has a goatee and moustasche and everything, and I let him have his fun, because it honestly doesn't matter in the least to me.

Of course, everyone doesn't fit in it.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
i like my chest hair, fun stuff, and its not too dark yet, i wont shave it!
reminds me of a football game with some friends, i was the only one with chest hair that was shirtless, and i must say i felt somewhat cooler...XD
but too bad. im keeping it!

now FACIAL hair is different, i cant make up my mind about it!

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I'm nearly 16, and I have no real dark hair on my chest and my armpits are host to a few sad strands of hair... I'm sure I'm hairier than some people my age, but some people have woollen rugs at my school. To be honest, I don't really care about body hair on either sex and if I was to have my own rug, I don't think I would shave it... I'm a bit too apathetic about my appearances.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
I don't like my hairy nipples. >_> Then again, I don't have my chest full of the stuff (yet) And when it does I probably feel the need to shave it off, just like my beard which grows back in a matter of seconds! GAAAH!

Why can't things go a little more smoothe in my life?! (see what I did there?)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
It suits some people, others not. Not really sure why you'd want to look like a total gorilla though, although I don't think I'll ever grow enough to need to shave it off.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
I dislike hairy chests... because I can't grow chest hair.

I have hairy nipples though D:

Facial hair is a different matter though. I'll be growing my beard (downy fuzz atm) till I join the Army, then both my long hair and beard will be lopped off the morning before I sign my name on the dotted line.

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
I have a nice chest-rug. Heck, I'm hairy all over, I'm so hairy I have a small tail. Seriously. And I like it that way. As long as one grooms ones hair, it's all good.
As for the women, they've all liked it. My fiancée would skin me alive if I ever shaved.

When I was younger and scrawnier I used to shave, and it would take hours. It was annoying and tedious. But you have to get that done when you're about to hit the clubs in a nice new red dress and high heels.

Tehlanna TPX

Mar 23, 2010
Its a part of who you are. So long as you aren't the wolfman, and you're happy, who gives a fuck what other people think.

As a woman, I prefer a man with a bit of hair on his chest anyways. I like men, not young boys, dammit. There is something creepy about a man who is way too smooth.