Halo 4 Leaked

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
Halo 4 just got leaked a couple hours from announcement.

I lol'd. :D

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/06/microsofthalo4.jpg

EDIT: Apologies if I ruined the MS briefing for you, Yeah I woulda' liked a surprise too. Fuck you internet.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
I don't fucking believe this at all. Color me skeptical, but we'll see in the actual E3 keynote.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
I hope its fake, Reach had a great ending (its done now).
no need to dig up corpses that are laid to rest to unleash your loneliness on.
we don't need another Prince of persia Warrior Within.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Meh...

No Bungie, No soul.

Its not really surprising. You know MS was going to work to continue the franchise and would not just let it die because Bungie was no longer affiliated.

Really.. who honestly thought for one second that Reach would be the last Halo game?

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Personally I thought the Halo: Reach campaign sucked. I'm willing to give 343 the benefit of the doubt on this one and see what happens.

NinjazInside

Apr 12, 2011
As Bungie said Reach was the last or atleast for a while Halo Game produced by Bungie but also said they would be handing it over to 343 Industries which does contain staff from Bungie. And honestly watch Yahtzees Halo Reach review and you'll get what i, he and most of the world gets about corporations.

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
If this is real it'll be 343 Industries doing it. Bungie announced that Reach would be THEIR last Halo game and any and all future projects would be done by 343. 343 was established by Microsoft after Bungie went indie. evryone knows Microsoft would be reluctant to let their killer app die. Anyway I'm not beliveing anything about Halo 4 until I have conclusive proof.

P.S the Captcha is oneredi Nela, It's like countdown on acid

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
CommanderKirov said:
Wait wat... Was the last one not supposed to be... Well the last one?
Last one with BUngie working with ti and masterchief being in them.

DrunkDonut

Dec 30, 2009
It does not bother me TBH I think people should give 343 industries a chance with the Halo title first before people complain about a halo 4.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Some consider Halo to be Microsoft's Mario. It'll get rehashed, remade and zombified.

Market researcher: Halo made money.

Microsoft: Make it 1000 times over, this will never get old!

Granted, just change the game franchise title and the parent company name and it remains true. If it were sonic though, just add in a drunken tone and some sobbing...

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Here some more info:
http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6317189/xboxcom-outs-halo-4-halo-hd-remake?tag=top_stories%3Bstory%3B1

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Why. Thats all I ask. WHY? I thought they finished off the series with Reach, can't they just stop? I mean, I know that companies like to milk games, but is there really even any milk left in this cow?

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I dunno if this specific image is gonna be true or not. But I'm sure we'll see another Halo game sooner or later. After all Microsoft still owns the rights to the brand. Halo also makes a lot of money, and Microsoft loves money. It's inevitable

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
Lacsapix said:
I hope its fake, Reach had a great ending (its done now).
no need to dig up corpses that are laid to rest to unleash your loneliness on.
we don't need another Prince of persia Warrior Within.
Be honest, this was inevitable. A new Halo is about as sure to come as a new Call of Duty, and who can blame them if people keep buying it.