Halo Gets Absurd Again with Reach Legendary Edition

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Wow...Im not a huge fan of Halo abnd even im looking at the best eidition here...

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Sweet! But on a different note, do retail copies sold today still come with a beta code?

blinkgun96

Dec 15, 2008
*sighs* The fanboy in me that I had repressed has resurfaced and already secured himself a copy with cash that could have been used for food.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
If I wanted some cheap plastic toys I'd go to Toys-R-Us. If I wanted a Halo game, I'd buy a Halo game (Not that I would ever buy a Halo game in the first place, but hey).

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
You forgot that those who purchase the Legendary edition will have access to the flaming helmet permutation for their Spartan avatars. Also, this so kicks the shit out of some cheap-ass night vision goggles

Anyway, the limited edition is really a no brainer, just twenty extra bucks. The legendary edition however... that's a hard choice.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I may actually shell out the extra $90 for this.

Although I have no idea where I can put a statue in plain sight, but doesn't annoy my mom.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Oh man, that looks sweet. It shall be my dream to preorder this, for all the features needed for a hardcore fan... plus they had me at 'Limited edition Elite armor'.... that sounds pretty sweet too.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
I honestly think I would have bought the big one just for the statue and box never mind the game. Just so I could show it off and mention it in all my stories about playing the game "So yeah in the third mission I was running through the street and then this guy in cool yellow armour appeared. Id seen him before on the statue I got with my limited edition but I didnt realise who he was till then"

Ah well my xbox is broke so unless it comes out on PC or ps3(lol) Im not buying it.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
*thinking to self* I've got no job, very little money, and a game that I already intend to preorder and thiers a sick looking Legendary edition Halo Reach bundle on the horizon *ding!* ........Crank up the car boys we're going to Gamestop!!!!!!

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
In the wake of MW2's night vision goggles, this special edition is complete garbage. Give me something I can actually use, Bungie. How about a paint ball gun that looks like the needler? Then, I can sit in the bushes at night, and paint ball unsuspecting peop - err, covenant, that walk by me.

At least the last special edition gave me a helmet for my cat, now dubbed Meowster Chief. 'The hell am I supposed to do with some figurines?

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
That's it? A lore book a statue and some fancy multiplayer armor. Seems like a rip compared to the Collector's edition for SCII with that you can sell the parts for more then it cost you (maybe) unless that statue is made out of some semi rare metal I wouldn't waste my money.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Of course, I'll simply buy the game instead of the other editions. I wanna actually eat everyday.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
want, want, want, want, want, want....

I will get this, no matter what. That's too epic to not own.