Halo: Reach Will Punish Quitters, Says Bungie

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
OMFG what faggotry, this could be fixed by letting players join mid-game like other, better games *Sneezes MW2*

Mukil

Mar 23, 2010
riottrio said:
Mukil said:
The puppy orphanage near my house regularly catches fire and I have to regularly stop what I'm doing to go save the puppies...I refuse to get banned for caring about another life.
sigh, i am so sorry your post is lost within the 10th page. i don't think you'll have had the proper number of quotations to show appreciation of the sense of humour you retain with post-wars going on around you. i hope that sentence made sense.

I really like your post. it made me laugh. I can tell by reading it that you understand the situation for what it is and are saying this ironically and for fun.

Ever need help saving those puppies, i'd happily quit any online game to help you. Actually, you know what... we should probably find the cause of the fires and sort it out. then we can play 'Halo: Reach' without fear of being Banned due to the fact we have hearts.
Awwhhh mann *blushes* lol hehe!
Hahaha I like the way you think...I never thought of looking for the cause of fire!! The next time it's on fire I will send you a message =D

I can see us making movements on halo reach, with our sit down peace protests during online matche. We shall be known for our compassion and forgiveness.

On another note....wow the war has gone all outtt! deym!

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Revolutionary said:
OMFG what faggotry, this could be fixed by letting players join mid-game like other, better games *Sneezes MW2*
To be honest I just don't believe that system would work in Halo. In MW2 you rank up just for playing. Theoretically you could reach 10th prestige with a K/D of 0.01. In Halo the ranking system is much more dependent on the outcome of the match, the rank of the opposing team, your rank, and how you did in the match. It wouldn't work.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008

well...only if it becomes a constant treat like if a lag out occurs...right Will?

ITS OK WILL...hey Ewok say something to calm him down.

well thats going a little far...hey..HEY WILL PUT THAT DOWN, EWOK DIDN'T MEAN IT...YO...!YO! I HAVE HA

YOUR NOT HELPING

EVERYONE SHUT THE FU

oh...um...ok....nice job. anyway....um yeah if it won't effect a lag out fine.

Issac Freeman

Jun 14, 2011
Hey, want to know something Bungie? If I pay my own hard earned money to buy your game then, as long as I don't break the rules, I'll play the game however I damn well please. If I wanted to leave games early then I will. If I want to "boost" so I dont have to spend the next 10 years playing Reach just to purchase the lighting helm then I will. Whether you like it or not, that's our choice. Don't like it? Tough. Deal with it. It's like people who say that in MW2 noob tubers and such should be banned. Yes, it's a bit unfair and its a pretty sad way to win a match but they're not breaking any rules so quit whining and use that brain to figure out a way to outsmart/beat them. Dont be all passive-aggressive and kick them off from playing their own game(Oh yeah, GREAT message to all your customers on your last game btw) . And come up with a better way to handle your own personal problems with quitters or whoever while your at it.