Hard Questions

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
The real question is, what does it mean to spank it to rule 34 of yourself?

Oh, don't give me that look. I think we all know of the numerous GreyXCory fics and fanart being made at this very instant.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
but seriously, this is a lot less creepy than some of the things Donald Trump says about his actual daughter. And shouldn't that be our real metric? WWDD?
'WWDD'? I am honestly more at ease with 'WMD' as a form of social restraint.

On topic - No.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
OneCatch said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
but seriously, this is a lot less creepy than some of the things Donald Trump says about his actual daughter. And shouldn't that be our real metric? WWDD?
'WWDD'? I am honestly more at ease with 'WMD' as a form of social restraint.

On topic - No.
That's because you have not learned the glory of The Donald.

helpmeifeelsodirty

BX3 said:
The real question is, what does it mean to spank it to rule 34 of yourself?

Oh, don't give me that look. I think we all know of the numerous GreyXCory fics and fanart being made at this very instant.
Fapception

Darth_Payn said:
Must... not... look up... Erin... Rule 34...
Give in to the Dark Si...

*looks at your name*

Whoops.

JustAnotherAardvark

Feb 19, 2015
Fat_Hippo said:
It would be almost hypocritical to be a hentai creator who considers it weird to jerk off to his creations.
Well, they wouldn't be his creations, would they?
Anything rule 34 has a way of getting *ahem* creative; it's entirely possible for our hypothetical tentacle monster artist to say to himself "Self, I wonder what those whacky kids are doing with my classic 'Shub-Niggurath vs The Improbably Top Heavy Highschool Math Students' ... ... oh god! Mine eyes!"

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Ask Ken Levine if he's ever jerked it to Elizabeth r34, I'm pretty sure the answer will be the same.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
I don't think I could fap to my own art, wouldn't it be like wanking to your own kids? I don't think I'm that deprived...

Who am I kidding...

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
My favorite part is that the comic is seemingly unfinished. I guess you finally chased Cory away.

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
Yeah, no. All of the no's to that shit. I respect rule 34 and it practioners, but it is, in all honesty, hard to watch respectable characters, especially INTELLIGENT female characters who have been portrayed as strong, capable, and confident, and in Erin's case: witty and acutely self-aware, and have them reduced down to the subterranean level of your standard "Damsel being raped by scumbags" hentai cliche.

GOWONZU

Aug 18, 2010
On closer inspection, I believe the reason he was saying No was because he came to the realization that it was basically incest and he cannot forgive himself for what he had done.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
It's yer own fault. Frame 1, comic 1. Erin half naked in bed.

Do you really think a passing Greek god or diminutive pervert or whoever is going to be able to resist a minx like that?

Jmp_man

Apr 24, 2011
crimsonspear4D said:
Yeah, no. All of the no's to that shit. I respect rule 34 and it practioners, but it is, in all honesty, hard to watch respectable characters, especially INTELLIGENT female characters who have been portrayed as strong, capable, and confident, and in Erin's case: witty and acutely self-aware, and have them reduced down to the subterranean level of your standard "Damsel being raped by scumbags" hentai cliche.
Slow your roll there bucko, no one said anything about rape. Besides the comics come from his head... if he wanted to he could just think about it and fap to- great I grossed myself out.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
crimsonspear4D said:
Ah but that's part of the charm for some folks though: the ultimate power fantasy as the object of desire is reduced from strength to nothing, as the fantasizer masturbates furiously while crying about all the pretty girls who ever rejected me and how I'll show them yet, I'll show them all and - err....I might have said too much....

OT

Ah, awkward eroticism: my favourite kind!

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
So whatever this guy's talking about [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/13710-how-to-keep-your-parents-on-their-toes] is fine, but naked pictures of a person they drew is crossing the line somehow?

That seems a little...schizophrenic, if you asked me. Not that you did. Or that you want my opinion...

...I'll let myself out, thank you.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
OK...

But if you were to design and build a sexbot, would it be OK to have sex with it?
I mean, you created it specifically for having sex, and yet, in having created it yourself, aren't you technically it's parent?

Aaahh. My head hurts. >_<

Actually, that also reminds me...
Ever since I started doing youtube I've been trying to mentally prepare myself for the possibility of running into R34 stuff of myself.
Now, sure, I'm not famous enough for that to be an actual concern, but the way I present myself surely seems like it'd increase the odds of that being a thing sooner or later.
(not like I lack experience with the idea of that identity being used in a sexual manner)

It seems very awkward to me though. A lot of things I've created are in a middle ground between being characters I created, and being me.

The thought of someone masturbating to that is akin to thinking about someone having a wank while thinking of me... (Which, to be honest, I suspect has happened a few times. Still no clue how I feel about that thought).

That's... Odd. (as a result though, I can also say I don't get aroused by my own creations. Not in that sense, anyway. Sure, I can imagine them doing... Things, but that's an extension of imagining myself doing them, with similar implications... )