Hard-To-Find games you have

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
buy teh haloz said:
LeonLethality said:
I have an unopened Chrono Trigger for the SNES I think that is hard to find these days...
What's it doing unopened? You owe it to yourself to play that game! :D
I have an opened copy of it XD I love this game to death.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I got this

Unfortunately it is a reproduction copy and not an original, because

a)The originals are rather difficult to find and
b)The usualy asking price, from what I've seen is well over £1,000. And I don't have that kind of money to spend

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I've got a copy of Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance. That should be quite hard to find.

Jeyal

Apr 17, 2009
Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden I
Suikoden II
Ogre Battle 64
Tactics Ogre
Elemental Gearbolt
Rhapsody
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Dragonforce
NiGHTS into Dreams
ChoroQ
No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

RenonUthZhakrin

Dec 23, 2009
Jeyal said:
Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden I
Suikoden II
Ogre Battle 64
Tactics Ogre
Elemental Gearbolt
Rhapsody
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Dragonforce
NiGHTS into Dreams
ChoroQ
No One Can Stop Mr. Domino
Ogre Battle 64 HELLS yeah!

Anyhoo- Silent Hill 1. Good luck hunting one down.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i have megaman zero 1, 3, and 4 somewhere(i haven't played 2 T-T) those games were aweso and the ds knock-off is terrible. i also have final fantasy 7, 8(my first disk won't work so i'm gonna buy a new used copy) and i have final fantasy 9 disk 2,3,4 ( i let some little bloke borrow disk 1 in high school and never got the bloody thing back so i will have to buy a new one.) the rare games i really want to find are: the bouncer, shadow of the collosus, tales of symphonia, and the digimon world game with the bad ass teddy bear on the front cover. right now i'm doing roms and trying to get my emulators for ps2 and dreamcast to work.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i always wanted to play jet set radio. and unfortunately i still haven't played portal

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
I have Gamecube games... as they weren't being sold where i live since like 2005, even in rental shops or second hand shops, the fact i got around 20 of them, legal proper PAL for. Games, makes them pretty rare...here =)

as you also said if i had any rare games, i have to be a smart ass...

Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3, Diddy Kong Racing, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark: Zero.

newguy77 said:
Maybe not rare, but I've got Majora's Mask Gold Cartridge for N64.
There are grey cartriges?

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I have the legend of Zelda ocarina of time limited edition version for the game cube which came with the master edition, it was only sold with game cubes and was only released with them for a short time. That's probably pretty rare. Can't think of much else, also I'm pretty sure this topic has been done to death.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
I have about 40 games for PS1, including some that are very rare. Let's start:
Rts's - Dune, Command and Conquer ( the very first one), Populous: The Beggining.
Adventure/Horror - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Silent Hill 1.
Fps's - Medal of Honor 1.
Racing - Wip3out, TOCA World Touring Cars (1 and 2).

I also have Sega Saturn.
Rts's - Mass Destruction.
Beat'em up's - Virtual On.
Fps's - A+M+O+K (one of the most original games I played).
Racing - Wipeout 2097.

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting Okami, best game in the world :). Very rare.

Bemijaminji

Nov 29, 2009
I've owned a number of rare games; most of which I sold on eBay after I played through them like Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn), Earthbound (SNES), The Lord of the Rings (SNES), Valkyrie Profile (PS)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
RanD00M said:
Julianking93 said:
Rez:

[spoiler/][img/]http://defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/RezArea3a.JPG[/img][/spoiler]
Which version of the game you own?

Because if it's the PS2 version you can get something called the <spoiler=Trance Vibrator>Trance Vibrator

A "Special Package" version of the PlayStation 2 release of the game was sold in Japan only, including a USB device called a Trance Vibrator, which pulses in time with the music. The intended use of the device would be to hold it, put it in a pocket, or sit on it while playing (a pouch was provided to protect the device); similar to the DualShock, it would vibrate in time with the music, but stronger than the DualShock's own feedback, helping to extend the synesthesia to the player's feeling of touch. While not explicitly marketed as a sex toy or masturbatory aid, it has reportedly been used as such.[8] The devices are available from various aftermarket retailers for (as of 2006[update]) approximately $35 USD. The trance vibrator is also compatible with Space Channel 5: Part 2 and the Japanese version of Disaster Report.

Reverse-engineering efforts to allow the Trance Vibrator to attach to and be controlled by a PC have been successfully executed in Japan, resulting in a device driver for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000. Drivers are also available for Unix-alike operating systems such as Linux.

The Xbox 360 version, Rez HD utilizes up to three additional controllers for the trance vibration functionality in the game.
Hehe...trance vibrator :p

Anyway, no I just had the US version. Never got the trance vibrator, but I enjoyed the game just the same.

Never cared too much for rumble in controllers. Like when PS3's first came out and everyone was complaining there was no rumble, I seemed to be the only one who didn't care.

FungTheDestroy

Apr 23, 2009
It took me a while but (without any internet buying) I found ICO, Ikaruga on gamecube, Killer7 on gamecube, Eternal Darkness, Valkyria Chronicles, and now Metroid Prime Trilogy (the collector's edition is discontinued, and the store only keeps their copies in the back).

I have Shadow of the Colossus, which is apparently hard to find, but many of my local stores have mountains of copies of the game. Superstore, Toys R Us, London Drugs. Anything but real games stores like EB Games.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I have Tales of Vesperia :D

Also Shadow Heart: From the New World seems to be pretty rare as far as I can tell. And Disgaea HoD.