Hard-To-Find games you have

StigmataDiaboli

May 18, 2009
Exhumed, Hogs of War and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo for the PS1. Nearly had a copy of Fluid on PS1 as well but it went walk abouts...

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Okami, MGS3: Subsistence, Homeworld 1 and 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Infamous Special Edition, We Love Katamari and Armored Core: For Answer were damn hard to find for me.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
newguy77 said:
Maybe not rare, but I've got Majora's Mask Gold Cartridge for N64.
I thought they were all gold? It signified it required the expansion to play.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Parasite Eve 2, I'm shaking to try and get hold of Parasite Eve 1, a far superior game

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
FFVII for the PS1 (I know you can get it for the PC and PSP. But can you find anymore PS1 copies? Nope, I didn't think so)

Also Raw Danger for the PS2. It was the only copy I've ever seen of the game so I snatched it up while I

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
I have Shinobi for the Sega Master System, cover, cartridge, booklet and all.

A hard to find game I'd like to get is System Shock 2 though...why it hasn't appeared on steam I'll never know...=/

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Dys said:
I live in Australia, a great many games are hard to find. The latest addition to my list of games that are rare was demon's souls.
Oh question...how would Amazon.com work for you guys....and even Europe for that matter?

The line of work I will be getting into in the future might have me traveling to live out of the states and I'm curious to find out.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
LeonLethality said:
I have an unopened Chrono Trigger for the SNES I think that is hard to find these days...
What's it doing unopened? You owe it to yourself to play that game! :D

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
ramik81 said:
Dys said:
I live in Australia, a great many games are hard to find. The latest addition to my list of games that are rare was demon's souls.
Oh question...how would Amazon.com work for you guys....and even Europe for that matter?

The line of work I will be getting into in the future might have mean traveling to live out of the states and I'm curious to find out.
I imagine the same as it does in the states, except with an added postage cost. I use playasia for my games, however when the 'cleanfeed' (the Australian version of chinas firewall) is introduced all those sites are getting blocked (I'm fairly certain amazon was on the list), so I'm not sure how it will work. I using a proxy will get around it, though I'm not sure.

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Dys said:
ramik81 said:
Dys said:

The line of work I will be getting into in the future might have mean traveling to live out of the states and I'm curious to find out.
I imagine the same as it does in the states, except with an added postage cost. I use playasia for my games, however when the 'cleanfeed' (the Australian version of chinas firewall) is introduced all those sites are getting blocked (I'm fairly certain amazon was on the list), so I'm not sure how it will work. I using a proxy will get around it, though I'm not sure.
Ok, the reason I wonder is if I'm to maybe in the future live in Australia for example, I'd like to know if I'm not able to find certain games I can sill have them shipped to me.

Especially games that might have been banned in the country....for instance the gory American version of L4D2...=/

Hoping there might be loophole...lol

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Portal Maniac said:
Supposedly this is rare, but I have no actual idea.

James Bond Goldeneye. My mom found it at a yard sale.

I've yet to beat it T___T
Naw, thats not that rare, I have that and many of my friends do. It was the best N64 game, or heck, the best console game back in the day. The very first console shooter I beleive. Hard to find THESE days though, so I guess it counts.

Um, ive got a special edition of every halo game on current release, including halo wars and ODST.

I am a halo fanboy, through and through, even though I hate to admit it on the escapist. There is just something so addictive about it...Like WoW, for some reason.

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
Etherlords 2. I don't even think you can get it outside Europe and i have never seen it again in any game shop.
...but well, the disc is scratched and the game can't be installed.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
ramik81 said:
Dys said:
ramik81 said:
Dys said:

Ok, the reason I wonder is if I'm to maybe in the future live in Australia possibly, I'd like to know if I'm not able to find certain games I can sill have them shipped to me.

Especially games that might have been banned in the country....for instance the gory American version of L4D2...=/
Yeah, fair enough. I'm not the biggest fan of America and I imagine if I was living there and looking for something similar but toned down I'd consider Australia.

At the moment it's easy to purchase banned games (though illegal, and probably gets a heavier penalty by rape, our judicial system is every bit as retarded as yours, hell probably worse even). However, with the direction censorship is taking I think it's going to become a lot more difficult in the near future. We're very quickly approaching the point where even the cynics (like myself) are comparing the states favorably to ourselves (having been brough up hearing about the murder rates and redneck rascists and such).

Ultimately, I wouldn't be able to recommend anyone migrate from a western country to Australia. At the rate our government seems to be seizing totalitarian control it's only a matter of years before I flee my homeland altogether...

oden636

Jun 15, 2009
I have the PC version of FF8. suposedly its rare. Also its actually on a disk and not just torrented.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Lego Chess. Boo fucking yah.

But seriously, where can I find SotC for a reasonable price? I'm dying to play that game.