Hard-To-Find games you have

ascagnel

Dec 24, 2008
Yakuza 2. The game got a very limited print run, almost no marketing, and no English V/O, but I was lucky enough to grab it when I had the chance. Even eBay isn't turning up too many copies of the sequel, only the original. In a world where GTA is popular, Yakuza should be bigger.

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
Xanadu84 said:
FFVII for PC? I seem to remember hearing that it is rare.
heck no a store in a mall near my house has like 20 copies for sale at $15 per game still in new condition

ratix2

Feb 6, 2008
LeonLethality said:
I have an unopened Chrono Trigger for the SNES I think that is hard to find these days...
hard to find? hell man, you could easily get over $600 for on ebay.

for me, ive got complete copies of both radiant silvergun and panzer dragoon saga.

Muzza-Maaate

Nov 10, 2009
Lego Island for Windows 95 on CD. Brings back such good childhood memories playing it <3<3

I also have Conkers Bad Fur Day on N64. Probably not rare but no doubt THE best N64 game ever released. The local game store is selling an N64 (mine broke yeeeearrrssss ago) and I was considering buying it just to play CBFD again.

TheMusrich888

Jun 4, 2008
I've got Legend of Zelda: OoT and Master Quest GC disk. I remember that the only way to get it was by preordering LoZ: WW. It's rare, right?

MonkeySlayer

Feb 13, 2008
I have a boxed w/instructions Knuckles' Chaotix for the 32X. Yeah NTSC copies cost a tenner or so but the PAL version (which mine is)... well, that's a different story...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KNUCKLES-CHAOTIX-SEGA-32X-SEGA--MEGA-CD-MEGADRIVE-PAL-_W0QQitemZ280442305690QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091224?IMSfp=TL091224208001r10964

Take it Easy

LunarCircle

Nov 10, 2009
Let's see...

Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Zone of the Enders 2
Lunar Eternal Blue Complete (with all the extras that came with the box :p)
Eternal Darkness
Alundra
Valkyrie Profile (PS1) (thing that sucks is that I found it for around $30 at a GameStop, but didn't buy it then. Stupid move. I had to pay a decently inflated price to purchase my current copy...)
Panzer Dragoon Orta

smudgey

May 8, 2008
Terranigma (SNES). Regret selling my original copy all those years ago, eventually found another. Wasn't easy.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
an original unopened copy of gta sa , i have 2 copies ... this is b4 thet pulled it off the shelves ... this one fell behind the shelf and got it free , the store went tits up

seventy7l

Oct 9, 2009
Enigmers said:
I've got a few games now that were hard as tits to get, but for some reason I'm proud to have them. They are:
Tales of Vesperia (XBox 360), Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) and Okami is coming in the mail soon. I've also got a bunch of old Final Fantasies (5-10) and I guess Kingdom Hearts may or may not be hard to find now because PS2 games are going extinct (despite the fact that Sony wants everyone to buy a PS2 for some reason.) Final Fantasy VII sells for a hundred bucks or more (from what my brother tells me) but I probably wouldn't sell it for that much.

Anyway, do you have any games you know are rare/hard to find now?
Final Fantasy VII 100 bucks?
Even at EB games collector's edition is only like $40
Although i want shadow of colossus.

Not sure if any of my games are hard to find.

Edit:Legend of Zelda collector's edition you got only when you buy the gamecube?
Ummm Phantasy Star Online

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
D-Day by Monte Cristo. That's got to be pretty fucking obscure since it was only released upon the 60 Year anniversary of the landings and promptly vanished after that.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Psychonauts for the X-Box
Harvest Moon 64 for the Nintendo 64 (I never see copies of it anymore)
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for the Game Boy Advance (again, I never see copies of it)
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master for the Sega Genesis

cj_iwakura

Mar 2, 2009
I own Magic Knight Rayearth(Saturn), last Saturn game ever released in the US. Also Dragon Force.

Panzer Dragoon Saga is overrated, IMO.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I had Battletoads for the NES, but I sold it to a /b/tard I knew IRL for $90...

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
lets see.

shadow of the collosus, total annihalation, alundra, sword of mana, every final fantasy on it's original console and an unopened copy of final fantasy 7 and a bunch of spectrum games including the dizzy series, kwik snax and harrier attack all of which i still play and probaly a bunch of other games to tickle your fancy