Hard-To-Find games you have

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I've got a few games now that were hard as tits to get, but for some reason I'm proud to have them. They are:
Tales of Vesperia (XBox 360), Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) and Okami is coming in the mail soon. I've also got a bunch of old Final Fantasies (5-10) and I guess Kingdom Hearts may or may not be hard to find now because PS2 games are going extinct (despite the fact that Sony wants everyone to buy a PS2 for some reason.) Final Fantasy VII sells for a hundred bucks or more (from what my brother tells me) but I probably wouldn't sell it for that much.

Anyway, do you have any games you know are rare/hard to find now?

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
I have UT3 on the PS3 which I've been informed is difficult to find for some reason...

other than that, I got both of the Descent Freespace games. And another older Descent game on floppy.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Well, I have probably over 200 games for Playstation 2, so I'm sure I have at least one.

At the top of my head, I have the Metal Slug Anthology, it has every Metal Slug game, plus one that was never released.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Secret of Mana w/ original box and manual. Would you believe I bought it on ebay for $30? I didn't even know it was gonna come with all that. Best deal I ever made.
I've got lots of other rare games they're mostly all the RPG's for the SNESticle.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I have Star Trek Bridge Commander on my laptop. It's an old not very well known spaceship combat game.

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
Skies of arcadia / legegends DC/GC (Got both, when they were like £15)

Currently £40 - £55 on amazon.. INSANE!

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Supposedly this is rare, but I have no actual idea.

James Bond Goldeneye. My mom found it at a yard sale.

I've yet to beat it T___T

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Probally beetle adventure racing for the 64. Not the best racing game but functional. Dunno if it's rare though.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
I have the cartridge for the game Navy Seals for the C64. It can't be that common, more rare than my copies of SotC or Okami at least.

Dr. Wily III said:
Killer 7 for the GameCube (PAL) is for some strange reason hard to get.
Oh, man, I have two. I feel like such a heel.

Weynard

Aug 16, 2009
Umm yeah i got this internet spaceship game the atmosphere is kinda serious business... the name is EVE Online dunno if you guys know it theres not many players so I guess its kinda rare o_O

Tirmoggles

Dec 28, 2006
Around here, these games were hard to find outside of ordering them online: Persona 4, Okami, and Shadow of the Colossus. I have yet to see a copy of Demon's Souls for sale in Southwestern Ontario, either.