Harm Bunnies in Yahtzee's Newest Game

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
I agree that the key controls are a bit of a nuisance, especially for German players. Please spread the word that on German keyboards the Y and Z keys are interchanged, so every time I want to fire I really have to hit the key on the "Y" position of an american keyboard.
I think this game would have profited alot from a mouse-aim & WASD control scheme.

Other than that, love it.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
It's funny, and frustrating too. It is also to the games credit that despite falling of a cliff means losing half an hour of platforming, I tried again.

But seriously, that's kind of bullshit.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Well, the first 10 minutes were pretty fun, shame I've got an exam to study for. Floaty Lass seemed a little confused...

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Braedan said:
Harker067 said:
Braedan said:
My GOD that worm boss is annoying. Not hard. Just annoying. It takes too many shots and ends up just hurting my thumbs, at which point I make a mistake, which is going to happen because it takes dozens and dozens of shots to kill....

That said, I'm quite enjoying this.

ps. Why does every level involving libraries, or The Library's have to kick my ass so hard?
Have the books started to hit back? ;p

Just make sure you're hitting him in either of his 2 weak points and it shouldn't take too many shots to take him out.
Jesus, the books too? I only got to the part where more of the little dudes start falling on you again and ragequit.

I've just been shooting him in the head... is that wrong?
Mhm, there's the red dangly bit on the front and the last tail segment aim for those. Best to shoot up/down at the tail as it passes by. He should die much easier that way.

Jan 12, 2012
Slanzinger said:
Greg Tito said:
Sure, they were relatively simple graphic and text adventure games with clever titles like 5 Days a Stranger and Rob Blanc III: The Temporal Terrorists.
Greg, Greg, you give the Chzo Mythos series (or the X Days a S series) faaaaar too little credit!
I saw the trailer for this a while back (coincidentally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2YEe167Gso) and it looks intriguing, will download this as soon as my Lent embargo on gaming is off!
You gave up gaming?! And I thought I had it bad abandoning dessert-type foods...

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
According to Nortons poacher is a threat and removed it to be exact a WS.Reputation.1 threat

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
All I want is that game he suggested about using a variety of puppies in Hell.
Ah well, still might check this out.

gyroc1

Nov 26, 2011
I had to tear myself away from this to do school work so that's a good sign that this game is decent at worst. It gives me hope that I could make a decent game in GameMaker... if I would put the time into it.

My problem though is that I have to push escape then press n before I can see the game on my VMWare emulator's screen.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Is this a belated april fools from Yahtzee? It certainly feels like it.

Awkard controls, no diagonal axis and more bugs then a MacDonalds store room, I could just imagine the behatted ponce cackling throughout my time spent with it.

Thank you for giving it out free, but I really wish I hadn't bothered with it.

doriant

Aug 14, 2010
Norton doesn't let anyone use the file. Why? Because noone in the "Norton Community" has used it. Because they won't let them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
poiumty said:
I'm... stuck. After the cave-in in the spyrite mines, it looks like I can't go anywhere. Long shot, but anyone know where the hell I'm supposed to go?
Not a long shot at all as I've sunk way too much time into this game so far :p (~65%). When you get to the cave in you have to go down and around (silly direction arrows V > ^ < V ) to get to the other side of the wall.

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
poiumty said:
Harker067 said:
poiumty said:
I'm... stuck. After the cave-in in the spyrite mines, it looks like I can't go anywhere. Long shot, but anyone know where the hell I'm supposed to go?
When you get to the cave in you have to go down and around V > ^ < V to get to the other side of the wall.
Yeah, I did that. There's a giant hunk of destroyable blue rock, a devil bunny and a jump too high to make. I have the wall jump and shotgun jump. Do I need something else, or is there something i'm missing?
No you don't need anything else but I forget the exact layout of the room I'll back track there (currently just faffin about) and post here when I get back to the room.

or take a screen shot of the room and pm it to me if you want.

PS theres a several timed puzzles in that area involving destroying the blue walls and trying to use them to reach areas when part of them are destroyed but not all.

May 29, 2011
Pretty much everyone so far has had problems but liked it. Ill download it although ITS YAHTZEE, hard to believe he messed up the controls.

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Use_Imagination_here said:
Pretty much everyone so far has had problems but liked it. Ill download it although ITS YAHTZEE, hard to believe he messed up the controls.
The German keyboard aside its not entirely that he messed up the controls as they work well enough if a bit complex as things go along. Its more like they are fluid or precise enough for the job but also rigid and there are times it just takes patience and reflexes to get the exact outcome you want.