Harry Potter Gets Scared Witless In His Next Movie

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
It's a really good play actually. If you are in London of an evening and have £20 to spare or less if you get a last minute ticket it's worth a watch - great to take the girlfriend too ;-)
Book's not so hot though. I hope that the film takes inspiration from the screenplay which would make sense of course.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
He can't act in anything he's ever been in, as he comes from the Keanu Reeves School of Being Wooden.

I'm thrilled that Hammer are back and that Let Me In was such a wonderful return to genuine unsettling horror (which I know isn't entirely their staple, but bear with me) with a non sparkly, genuinely creepy vampires that gorge on the blood of their victims.

That said, I hope this does some decent business, because I don't want to see Hammer go away again.

I'm not a huge fan of Radcliffe, I find the Harry Potter books to be poorly written, mawkish sentimental drivel that pretty much kills the wonderful potential the series had in the beginning.
I haven't even bothered finishing them off, I became so disillusioned.
The films are really well made, in fairness, and capture that wonderful darkness and menace that made me stay with the books long after I should have left.

But to my main point- I despise him, but I want that suit.

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
Imagine myself thinking: HARRY WATCH OUT THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND YOU.
It's like that time when I was watching "The Others". I kept thinking "Oh Nicole, you silly goose, why do you keep closing these doors? They are just doors Nicole, I'm really disappointed in you".
I'm weird.

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
When I see Radcliffe in that suit, he reminds me of Hugh Jackman in the Prestige.

EmpressZombiKitty

Mar 27, 2011
CleverCover said:
My friends will make me go just because he's in it....even though I would rather go see Mr. Felton in another movie....

But hopefully it'll be good. I liked it so far from the trailer....
I agree on all accounts.

Alphalpha

Jan 11, 2010
^ lol buckethead...

Considering he was cast as Harry Potter due to his resemblance to the character, it will be interesting to see if he can handle other roles.