Have You Ever Been Banned/Suspended?

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Nope, Not yet, Despite saying quite a lot of Ban-able things.
I got put on Probation once for posting first on UNskipable, even though I HAD watched all the Video and It HAD been out for 7 Minutes!
Pah.

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
Not banned or suspended but been put on probation twice.

One for quoting UltraJoe to just say "Dickhead" before 100 posts so no badge for me :(

and the second for calling a guy some **** (haha spellcheck doesn't like ****)

EDIT: Oh from school, nah i twas a good boy

EDIT2:
thejadefalcon said:
I haven't ever been hit with the banhammer, but I've seen some ridiculous crap that makes me reluctant to stay on this site due to petty, uptight moderators and bans that seem completely stupid. This thread comes to the top of my head though this is by no means the only incident or even the most pathetic: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.175608-Editors-Note-The-Spy-Who-Fragged-Me

Edit: I'm going to find it seriously ironic if people are banned for posts in this thread. :p
That is really an overreaction :(

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
From here?
Nothing, not even a warning.
Maybe that's because I follow the rules a bit too much.

Anywhere else?
Same as before.

Mr. Eff_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2009
comadorcrack said:
Nope, Not yet, Despite saying quite a lot of Ban-able things.
I got put on Probation once for posting first on UNskipable, even though I HAD watched all the Video and It HAD been out for 7 Minutes!
Pah.
The probations on this site are quite ridiculous, in my humble opinion.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Mr. Eff said:
Suki the Cat said:
From The Escapist? No...

from scool tho >>
What did you do?
Well. It might have been some stuff about some guy in my class, a boot and some teeth. But no, can't be so. Girls can't fight! =3 *puppy eyes*

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
No I have never been banned/expelled/suspended from either school or the escapist. Even though at school, I would often get told off for back talking to the teachers and put into detention.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I think I got my ass suspended once or twice.

The one I remember was Indigo Dingo tricking me into posting a comment for him whilst he was suspended, of which I was unaware.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Nope. I try to be fairly polite and reasonable. I'd be pretty pissed if I was, though, because I want my fucking Neo badge.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, I try to keep the rules in mind while posting. (Is this a low content post? It could well be...)

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
I was on probation once for trolling. But it wasn't my real intention to do so. Didn't insult anyone, didn't swear, only wanted to 'spice' up te conversation a bit. I don't see myself being responsible for the reaction of someone else.