Have you ever been called out by your Username?

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
Yeah someone once refered to me by my full username, ZodiacMaster101, and then once refered to me as just ZM101.

RoyalSorceress

Jun 15, 2010
A few times on another site someone didn't know I was a girl (I use the same user name for all my website accounts.)

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
I get a lot of comments on the avatar, but rarely on the username. However, I've had people call me Potatoes IRL, so idk.

Digital_Utopia

Mar 20, 2009
Not on here (yet), but from time to time on other forums etc. I've had this name for quite a while, and tend to use it (with the underscore) whenever I can - so there's the occasional overlap between communities.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
No. Because my username is terrible and could never be mistake for some kind of name I would want to be called.

Seriously, I should change it. But to what should I change it?

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
Someone tried... hell, a lot of people do. Its always "F*ck that... A-lee-at guy" (totally wrong) or "Stop being an idiot Aleeat!" (still said wrong). I always try to correct them... they never learn. Hell, my guild can't even remember it right.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I was asked maybe once why I chose this name/what it means. I belive my response was something along the lines of "How IS IT NoT ObvioUs?"

dlawnro

Jul 2, 2010
Nope, but then again I'm just a wee Escapist laddie.
EDIT: Speaking of which, that was my 100th post. How fitting. Yippee!

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
Some people have PM'ed me saying something to the likes of 'I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE'. With a few following this up with 'you perv.'

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I've been commented on due to my username, but mostly because it has penguin in it. [small](I don't think they realize that I am actually a penguin. :p)[/small] I don't get many comments, though, but when I do, they're mostly positive.

My avatar, on the other hand... Yeah, I've gotten a lot of positive and negative comments about that. But that's for a different story, for a different thread.
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]But I really hope someone is going to get what my new title is from.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
My friend started to call me Tagball after I held a party and obsessed over playing, you guessed it:

Tagball!

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
I thought first this thread was about if you have ever been called by your Username in Real Life...wich happened once. It felt very weird.