Have you ever bought two copies of the same game on multiple platforms?

ICortezI

Jul 25, 2010
I have a gaming laptop so I buy a few games a second time for portability, most of which I bought first on the xbox. Modding can also persuade me, as can steam sales. At the moment the only games that come to mind are Morrowind, Oblivion, Braid, and Borderlands.

Enrathi

Aug 10, 2009
The only time I did as with Borderlands. I wanted to get it on the PC originally, but ended up going with 360 for local co-op so me and my buddy could play. The way the split-screen was handled in it was horrible. We ended up only playing for like an hour before we quit. I later picked it up on PC to play solo.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
I own Ocarina of Time on N64, Gamecube (both Collector's Edition, which also includes Majora's mask and Legend of Zelda 1 & 2, and the version with Masterquest that came with my copy of WindWaker). I also own a PC version of Fallout 3 as well as Xbox 360, also a copy of Resident Evil 4 on both Playstation 2 and Gamecube since I thought my copy on PS2 was stolen. Soul Calibur 2 on Gamecube and Playstation 2. Same reason. It's not so much I'm a fan of things to have more than one copy, mostly I mistrusted this kid that used to come round my house every now and again...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Saints Row 2 for PC and again for PS3 because I could run it at better quality.
On the other hand... this is the crazy that is SR2 so I suppose having it on multiple platforms is nothing really new.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I have Just Cause 2 on my 360 (in my room), PS3 (In the lounge) and my laptop (Which goes anywhere). I always have the need to pull parachutes out of my ass and then free fall for a K and then grab onto the ground, bring myself in faster, and survive. And then fly a jetliner into a bridge. Or roll my ice cream truck off the tallest peak....

I fucking love JC2...

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Okami on Wii and PS2
and Portal 2 on PS3 and Steam (if that even counts seeing as it was a bundle)
When I was younger I bought a bunch of remakes of old Final Fantasy games, but I've long since sold them.

I only reason I got Okami on both systems was because I bought the Wii version first, fell in love, and came across a cheap copy for PS2. And seeing how rare it was, I bought it on a whim.