Have you ever felt a deep, personal hatred towards an NPC?

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
Corki from wow
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18445#screenshots:id=78720
i rolled a horde character just to kill him on a constant basis

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Moira Brown - Fallout 3.
No idea why, but I just really hated her, then I realised she was acting strange (jovial about deadly things) and I loved her despite her quirks.

Then I blew up Megaton. :D

HH19

Oct 29, 2010
Ubisoft is incredibly skilled at making NPCs that exist solely to piss you off.

In Assassin's Creed there were beggars, in Assassin's Creed 2 there were minstrels, and in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood there are beggars, minstrels, and Borgia Captains that scream the same line repeatedly without pause as you attempt to somehow break their virtually invulnerable block abilities.

"SHOW HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ENEMY OF THE BORGIA! SHOW HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ENEMY OF THE BORGIA! SHOW HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ENEMY OF THE BORGIA!"

Oh and for some odd reason I've always disliked Barney from Half Life 2. Dunno why, but it probably has something to do with the fact that he thinks all I need to take down an army of evil alien cops is a crowbar...

ReZerO

Mar 2, 2009
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.
This is the truth! This is my belief!
...At least for now."

i just can't stand characters that look like vegetables....

Celestil

Jan 25, 2010
Bowser, Fuck bowser.Stealing my stars or coins. though i have to give him little props on how persistent he is trying to get Peach but still..oh and that weird flying machine he has? i coulda sworn that was Dr.Eggman's thing to have weird vehicles. Hes just a complete dick.

Chelsizzle

Jun 29, 2008
The NPCs from Fable 2. I was really good so whenever I went in a store or even my house they would all pile in and I couldn't get out.

Pissed me the fuck off.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
SimuLord said:
Alistair Tenpenny. Man, is it ever satisfying to blow his fool head off.
I actually just did that yesterday. I slaughtered everyone in Tenpenny Tower. Except for Godfrey.

I would probably say The Sorceress, from Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Either her, or the Sheriff's son, in Megaton, in Fallout 3. I forgot his name...

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
That ghoul bastard Roy Philips from Fallout 3 and his ghoul bastard lackies. I spent god knows how many hours and caps bribing and persuading the humans to let the ghouls in so that we don't have to kill them and what does this fucker do? HE KILLS THEM ANYWAY!! I have never been closer to lobbing my TV out the window then at that moment, I just settled with reducing all the ghouls into red smears on the walls and floor.

Illithidae

Oct 19, 2010
Hardzero said:
creepers. they always will find a chance to kill you.
This.

If not that, than at least all of the NPCs/Bots in games that move in your way and prevent you from aiming. Especially when there's friendly fire on.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
aLivingPheonix said:
SimuLord said:
I actually just did that yesterday. I slaughtered everyone in Tenpenny Tower. Except for Godfrey.

I would probably say The Sorceress, from Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Either her, or the Sheriff's son, in Megaton, in Fallout 3. I forgot his name...
Harden Simms is that little snit of a kid (who looks like Gary Coleman, which is his only redeeming quality). If it were Fallout 2, between him, Mayor McCready in Little Lamplight, and James Hargrave in Rivet City, I'd have the Child Killer reputation every time.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Reaver, from Fables 2 and 3. Why can't we kill him Molyneux? Why oh why? Do you have a fetish for him? Did you model him after your favourite cousin? Why can't I just kill that fucker?!

Also, General Kota from The Force Unleashed 2. Why yes, I DO know I need to magnetize the fucking chains. Why yes, I DO know I need to smack him in the head. Fuck you General. Fuck your annoying voice.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
SimuLord said:
aLivingPheonix said:
SimuLord said:

Harden Simms is that little snit of a kid. If it were Fallout 2, between him, Mayor McCready in Little Lamplight, and James Hargrave in Rivet City, I'd have the Child Killer reputation every time.
You can kill children in Fallout 2?

I also gotta add Padme, in Lego Star Wars. Man, was she annoying. She constantly shot me when I tried to help her lazy ass fighting Battle Droids.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Kukakkau said:
pyrosaw said:
The apes from Ape Escape. Those cheeky bastards.
Classic! But I have to agree with this - I hated so many of them by end game

Also surprised it hasn't come up - legendary pokemon - these bastards have such a low catch rate and are a ***** to get. For me Giratina in platinum, took me around 6-8 tries with 35 dusk balls each time
I was incredibly lucky in that battle. Caught him with the first dusk ball I threw.

OT: The Fan in Oblivion. Probably already ninjad many times, but that's all I can think of.