Have you ever regretted killing a NPC?

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
Usually its a case of mistaken identity. I recently killed a random hunter in Skyrim, because he was dressed in the usual iron crap you find on a bandit. Sorry about that old chap *resurrect* No hard feelings? Good, 'scuse me while I still nick things from your knapsack.

This guy was an Orc. What the fuck is he doing in iron? For all your smithing skills, you're worse dressed than I was by the time I got to Riverwood.

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
Tamoko from Baldurs Gate. Sweet girl who just wanted to settle down with her loving sweet heart. Who's a big angry bastard who wants to be a god. I would've totally let her walk away but she sort of fired a flaming arrow at me towards the start of the game.
Nobody gets to attack me and live.
Nobody.

Also, an entire squad of flaming fist enforcers. Poor guys are just doing their jobs and I make them all explode in a shower of body parts.

I would've felt sorry for that mildly attractive coloured girl in Fable who keeps referring to you as farm boy (or something like that). When I fist fight with creatures capable of destroying villages then you don't get to call me that. Also, the money.

In another way, Jon Irenicus. I hated him more than any other villain ever, but after hearing him talk with his former love it made me feel so sorry for him, but he kidnapped my sister so I finished him off like I do with every evil boss or creature; I shout "RIGHTEOUS MIGHT, MOTHER FUCKER!". Poor guy.

Also, a great deal of the guys from the original Assassins Creed who turn out to be decent people who I stabbed in the face.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Oh man, too many times, in Fallout I'f find someone living alone, like grandma Sparkles, and I just beat the shit into her.

I was justified since I named my character Bane though.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Randomologist said:
Usually its a case of mistaken identity. I recently killed a random hunter in Skyrim, because he was dressed in the usual iron crap you find on a bandit. Sorry about that old chap *resurrect* No hard feelings? Good, 'scuse me while I still nick things from your knapsack.

This guy was an Orc. What the fuck is he doing in iron? For all your smithing skills, you're worse dressed than I was by the time I got to Riverwood.
Haha, when I first played Skyrim, I automatically assumed that all Orcs were evil, and killed every one I saw. When I later found out they weren't all evil, I felt bad..

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I was robbing a train in Red Dead Redemption when I spotted a carriage that I wanted

I called my horse and went down a hill to try and catch up, but it was too far away. That's when I spotted a posse trying to hunt me down

Not going to let that happen, I pulled out my gun, aimed and fired.... the exact time my horse ran right in front of my path

The bullet hit my horse and fell lifeless to the ground

I felt regret. So much of it... because I needed him to escape. Dumb animal