HD Remake of Beyond Good & Evil Coming to XBLA and PSN

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Whoo! *offers a high-five to anyone willing*

Never played it before, but I am going to play it now! Why? Who cares!

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I'm not a big fan of remastered music, but in this case I cannot wait to hear the new version of "Home Sweet Home".

Apr 28, 2008
YES!

Although it would be nice if this game, along with Stranger's Wrath, were backwards compatible on the 360...

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the same ten people that bought it the first time(myself included), will be the same ten people that buy it this next go around. Maybe they can include a No Hillys section or something to attract some new players.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
_Janny_ said:
I'm not a big fan of remastered music, but in this case I cannot wait to hear the new version of "Home Sweet Home".
Oh man, this was the first thing I thought. I love the soundtrack to BG&E to bits, and I would LOVE to hear new versions of "Home Sweet Home" and the "Hillys Suite".

Anything that increases awareness of this fantastic game can only be a good thing, since good sales might persuade Ubi to throw some more resources at the team working on the sequel. And honestly, I'm just looking forward to going exploring in high definition. The environments were already creative and detailed, but the game's just going to look gorgeous in HD.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
the game was pretty nice exept for the massive open ending...
I would be happyer if bg&e 2 was released with it.

GiantRedButton

Mar 30, 2009
Jumplion said:
Some might say "you can program your gamepad to the computer, why not do that?" and I'll say "I'm lazy. And I don't want to fuck up my computer even more."
by program ou mean plug in i assume?
I play action adventure games on pc anyway because you have a better selection of controllers. + i played it in hD 5 years ago.
Got the 360 one and a sweet usb logitech ps2 style one but with better joyticks. doesn't even need a driver just plug it in too usb like any wired controller.

yanipheonu

Jan 27, 2010
Nice, I missed this game when it came out, so I'll be sure to check it out.

Assuredly, this will also test the waters if a Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still in the works.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
First Stranger's Wrath, and now Beyond Good and Evil. Two of my favorite games are getting re-made for PSN/XBLA.

YESH!

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
If it improves odds of 2 coming out I'll buy it. 10 dollars seems fair.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Oh this soooooooooooooooooooooooo got me over that whole Law and Order issue. And waht a great time fr me to finally get xbox live. I think we all know what time it is