Hell Yeah! Giving away a Dead Rabbit on Steam

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
fuzzy logic said:
a bunch of words
That was pretty nice, thanks for posting that. I haven't played it yet myself, as I am busy with Borderlands 2 and Castle Crashers currently. Looking forward to it even more now.

I have you new guys listed.

sinsfire said:
OK looks funny count me in. When are you thinking of making your decision?
Midnight, tomorrow night. If I do get a second copy to give away, I will do that as soon as I get it (using the people who have commented up to that point) then the other one at the deadline.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
poiumty said:
Definitely in. Saw the WTF is and the scathing reviews and I'm not one to shy away from crazy mindless stuff, especially with a sense of humor.

Thanks for the giveaway, by the way.
No problem. Indie PC gaming needs more love, and I'm more than happy to give things away when I can to try to spread that love.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
I love it how you simply give away games! I'm seriously thinking of giving away my extra copies of Civ V and Frozen Synapse like this too.

BTW, awesome game! I'd love to have a chance at getting it! Silly themed platformers always grab my attention!

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
mateushac said:
I love it how you simply give away games! I'm seriously thinking of giving away my extra copies of Civ V and Frozen Synapse like this too.

BTW, awesome game! I'd love to have a chance at getting it! Silly themed platformers always grab my attention!
Someone just gave me Civ 5 the other day, actually. I haven't played a Civ game since the first one had a Super Nintendo port. It's kind of fun to give shit away like this. You just have to make sure it's in a community that deserves it, and not to a bunch of morons.

AwkwardTurtle

Aug 21, 2011
I would most definitely be interested in this game. :D
I saw TB's WTF...is on this game and it look nothing short of amaze-balls.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
I swear I must be the only person on the planet who hadn't seen one of his videos until today.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
I would be interested if I didn't already have so many unfinished games on Steam. So, for others sakes please don't include me in the drawing. I did want to thank you for your generosity in giving away games to the Escapist community, that's not normally something most people see very often.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Would love to have a crack at this, looks like a fun game.

Incidentally, got a copy of Frozen Synapse knocking around in my Steam library if you want to swap, or for that matter if anyone else wants it.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
Isalan said:
Would love to have a crack at this, looks like a fun game.

Incidentally, got a copy of Frozen Synapse knocking around in my Steam library if you want to swap, or for that matter if anyone else wants it.
That game looks like something I'll either hate or love. I'd have to pass at risk of wasting it. I'm sure you can find it a home somewhere.

EmphaFish

Aug 27, 2012
I think I would enjoy this game. Count me in. I'm surprised by the amount of people that watch TB here. Well, my ignorance, ten out of ten.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
EmphaFish said:
I think I would enjoy this game. Count me in. I'm surprised by the amount of people that watch TB here. Well, my ignorance, ten out of ten.
I'm kind of surprised as well. I had seen his stuff pop up on youtube, but always passed over it. The one on this game was the first one I watched.