Hell Yeah! Giving away a Dead Rabbit on Steam

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Louie Clark said:
Isalan said:
Would love to have a crack at this, looks like a fun game.

Incidentally, got a copy of Frozen Synapse knocking around in my Steam library if you want to swap, or for that matter if anyone else wants it.
That game looks like something I'll either hate or love. I'd have to pass at risk of wasting it. I'm sure you can find it a home somewhere.
No worries. So if anyone wants a copy of Frozen Synapse, gimme a shout. First come, first served.

ShadowGandalf01

Oct 3, 2011
I just downloaded this myself. Not from Steam, I'm not on Steam, but it's also going free on Playstation Plus. I didn't think I would like it at first glance, but then i tried the trial version and found that it was actually quite fun (and funny). Though I'm over halfway through it now and the repetitive factor is starting to kick in a little bit. Still enjoying it though. That just shows that I should stop judging some games by first glance.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
I just saw a parody picture of that today and didn't understand it. Now I do.
Thanks, I'm in!

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
I want, I want, I want! I saw TB's let's play and it looked really fun. So I will take it off your hands. I don't have the money for it right now.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Oh, I was looking at that game when it popped up on steam. It looked interesting and was thinking about giving it a go. So please kindly put me in the drawing for this one.

CellShaded

Aug 8, 2009
Count me in on this here giveaway, sir. I don't think any sane man would turn down a free swipe at this game.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit a bit, and I loved that game. So count me in!

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
I would like to throw my hat at a shot at getting this game. REALLY was tempted to get it during their pre-order offer, but alas budgeting is a cruel mistress...

Thanks for doing these give aways, by the way. Always great to see people do some good things for the community just because they're cool dudes.

felbot

May 11, 2011
Isalan said:
Louie Clark said:
Isalan said:
Would love to have a crack at this, looks like a fun game.

Incidentally, got a copy of Frozen Synapse knocking around in my Steam library if you want to swap, or for that matter if anyone else wants it.
That game looks like something I'll either hate or love. I'd have to pass at risk of wasting it. I'm sure you can find it a home somewhere.
No worries. So if anyone wants a copy of Frozen Synapse, gimme a shout. First come, first served.
i can take it if no one else wants it.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I must say I pre-order this game and I get also the Sega Games Collection.
As a Disgaea fan, I really like this game in many ways possible. One of the major reason is the similarities between those two:

Seriously, they have both have "long bunny ears" and a red cape and they are both kings of hell!

Druagamaniac

Aug 25, 2009
from watching tbs video, it seems like something i'd enjoy, i remember enjoying the original jazz jackrabbit