Help Me Choose My Band Name!

nohorsetown

Dec 8, 2007
oh gawd, please, NOT "The Living Daylights" / "Sign Of The Times" / "The Human Condition"... and don't do anything with "nation" in it. Gotta be a little more subtle than that, yeah?

If you wanna do something video-gamey/nerdy, how about "Critical Hit!" or "Hit Points"? They both have "hit" in them. Can't go wrong with "hit"!

Honestly, your best bet is to take the advice of that post a few back, and come up with something personal. Unless you're not that serious about it, and you just want a goofy/clever name, which is totally fine. So.. yeah, um... "Cheesefoot"! Go with Cheesefoot.

Necrophagist

Jan 14, 2009
I honestly hate every one of those names. But band names suck these days. My band is currently called The Waking Dead, but we're a concept band and we write songs about the zombie apocalypse and the Fourth Crusade. So go figure.

I shall now name your band by selecting randomly one book title from my bookshelf:

You are now ... The Myth of the Eternal Return.

Done.

TheFace

Feb 6, 2009
Band names I've contemplated using:

"Colonel Grapefruit and the Delicious Militia"
"Love Transplant" - (80's synth-rock throwback)

Album Title: "She broke my heart so I broke her legs"

and another band name I came up with and found funny:

"Paedophile Picnic" - (I know, it's horrible)

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
if i ever start a band i would definitely call it "schrodinger's army of undead cats" yay for bad physics jokes

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Faust or Smoked Mullet.

Or Olsapolsamabacon (no idea if its the correct spelling) coz its a norwegian dish of sausage filled with cheese with bacon wrapped around it. mmmmmmm. I shouldn't do forums when I'm hungry...

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
First one i noticed was actually Nosebleed Nation.. It kinda sticks out a bit compared to the rest.. Pick that one! :)

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Daveman said:
Faust or Smoked Mullet.

Or Olsapolsamabacon (no idea if its the correct spelling) coz its a norwegian dish of sausage filled with cheese with bacon wrapped around it. mmmmmmm. I shouldn't do forums when I'm hungry...
Im norwegian, and that word olsapolsamabacon is a word i have never heard of before..
I think you mean "ostepølse med bacon" ø = oe in english

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
Daveman said:
Faust or Smoked Mullet.

Im norwegian, and that word olsapolsamabacon is a word i have never heard of before..
I think you mean "ostepølse med bacon" ø = oe in english
Yes I do... I can't help it, I've only ever heard people SAY it...

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
Take some kinda cool name, and put it in latin. Worked for rock band 2. Inicimus Vulgaris mother fuckers.